Stop giving me Myers map
I had been giving Myers map for the last for 6 times fix your game alrighty!
I had been giving Myers map for the last for 6 times fix your game alrighty!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep getting without the offering.
You can have my luck. I'm super tired of going to Father Campbell's Chappel
I would happily trade for that
I hate the new Haddonfield. I preferred the old one for either role. It’s ######### horrible
I love Haddonfield anyway so you're doing me a favor :)
Please god no the old Haddonfield was a million times worse. The fences alone and the damn house of pain with the open windows.
It was just never as brutal for me as the new one is. 🤷♂️
old one was also a lot of fun for trapper.