Legion Ultra add on (No tr)

I would love to see an ultra rare addon where The Legion doesn’t have a terror radius. I think this could add more game play to their power. 

What do you folks think?

Comments

  • So they can't use their power's aura ability?

    Makes sense. 
  • Raccoon said:
    So they can't use their power's aura ability?

    Makes sense. 
    I guess that can be the downside to the add on. 
  • Question/minor change to it when used if you hit somone it gives you a token every 4 tokens at tier one when your behind  a survivor on a gen you can deplete your power bar for 0tr and light till right behind them just make sure your close as it only lasts 10 seconds teir 2 you can use 8 tokens 4 20 seconds and tier 3 12 tokens for 30 seconds ends if you cancel your power (side note if used unless candles your stuck at normal movement speed)
  • @Iceman said:
    I would love to see an ultra rare addon where The Legion doesn’t have a terror radius. I think this could add more game play to their power. 

    What do you folks think?

    Just no! A killer being that fast with no terror radius would be insane. Think of Myers who almost have no terror Radius in EW1, who only has a movement speed of 4.2m/s in EW1 and cannot benefit from bloodlust, so why do you think it would be even remotely reasonable that a killer as fast as the legion should have an addon that completely removes it's terror radius.

  • And make legion a watered down pig, or wraith? I mean both have high speed movement and zero terror radius until it activates. Spirit is arguably similar. 

    Maybe zero terror radius outside of frenzy mode, but an addon for that? Oof.
    Especially one that is hard to get?

  • Incarnate said:

    @Iceman said:
    I would love to see an ultra rare addon where The Legion doesn’t have a terror radius. I think this could add more game play to their power. 

    What do you folks think?

    Just no! A killer being that fast with no terror radius would be insane. Think of Myers who almost have no terror Radius in EW1, who only has a movement speed of 4.2m/s in EW1 and cannot benefit from bloodlust, so why do you think it would be even remotely reasonable that a killer as fast as the legion should have an addon that completely removes it's terror radius.

    Interesting gameplay and just like racoon mention it could prevent you from seeing survivors location.
    Question/minor change to it when used if you hit somone it gives you a token every 4 tokens at tier one when your behind  a survivor on a gen you can deplete your power bar for 0tr and light till right behind them just make sure your close as it only lasts 10 seconds teir 2 you can use 8 tokens 4 20 seconds and tier 3 12 tokens for 30 seconds ends if you cancel your power (side note if used unless candles your stuck at normal movement speed)

    Wow this interesting, so you are basically saying instead of it being a frenzy the add on convert the frenzy to put the killer in a 0 tr mode? 
     
  • Iceman said:
    Incarnate said:

    @Iceman said:
    I would love to see an ultra rare addon where The Legion doesn’t have a terror radius. I think this could add more game play to their power. 

    What do you folks think?

    Just no! A killer being that fast with no terror radius would be insane. Think of Myers who almost have no terror Radius in EW1, who only has a movement speed of 4.2m/s in EW1 and cannot benefit from bloodlust, so why do you think it would be even remotely reasonable that a killer as fast as the legion should have an addon that completely removes it's terror radius.

    Interesting gameplay and just like racoon mention it could prevent you from seeing survivors location.
    Question/minor change to it when used if you hit somone it gives you a token every 4 tokens at tier one when your behind  a survivor on a gen you can deplete your power bar for 0tr and light till right behind them just make sure your close as it only lasts 10 seconds teir 2 you can use 8 tokens 4 20 seconds and tier 3 12 tokens for 30 seconds ends if you cancel your power (side note if used unless candles your stuck at normal movement speed)

    Wow this interesting, so you are basically saying instead of it being a frenzy the add on convert the frenzy to put the killer in a 0 tr mode? 
     
    Yes not no speed boost and only for a limited amount of time and tokens can only be earned from hitting them with normal frenzy (so to clarify you hold the button not tap to enter it have not had a chance to play him yet so not sure if it's a tap to hold thing if tap you hold if it's a I'd you hold it till all tokens are depleted)
  • so they can no longer sense any survivors? why? I'd rather buy a splinter

  • @Raccoon said:
    So they can't use their power's aura ability?

    Makes sense. 

    The salt in you is incredible.

    I agree with the OP.

    A ultra rare add on that gives 0 terror radius would be great... but make it this way.

    When in frenzy mode. THe terror radius is GONE. Yet anyone within 28 meters (like Nurse's Calling) is still shown as a red glow thing. Also, it MODERATELY increases the Frenzy duration.

    This would be a strong buff, and ultra rare fits this. Or Relegate the one that shows gen's auras to very rare and make this a new thing.

    I think having no terror radius would be a bit too strong honestly. The Legion is already small, and with Monitor and Abuse III the Terror Radius is just 16m. That is small.

    So this new ultra rare add on would give him a nice strong modification to his power. I really think this is a great idea.

    The way that I have it. It is Ultra Rare. I mean ... why not?

    @not_Queen

  • Salt from pointing out the flaw in a suggestion?

    I miss you, LOL.

    F