Survivors should never all spawn together in the same tile

Unless they bring the offering for spawning together.


Why is this so common? So many times we all spawn together and when the enemy has Lethal Pursuer and it's bound to be a slow early game. That's RNG that favors the killer who already has a perk to hasten the early game by finding people immediately. Why does the game have to make it easy enough that he finds all 4 or 3 together.


I run Distortion so I know when they have it and I try to leave as stealthily as possible, but many times teammates come in your direction with the killer behind them and you can't really make distance.


This happened against Nurse yesterday and we all died at 5 gens, the game just spawned us together and we could not make appropriate distance, which you can't really make against a Nurse anyway.

Comments

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    Unless they bring the offering for spawning together.

    Why is this so common? So many times we all spawn together and when the enemy has Lethal Pursuer and it's bound to be a slow early game. That's RNG that favors the killer who already has a perk to hasten the early game by finding people immediately. Why does the game have to make it easy enough that he finds all 4 or 3 together.

    I run Distortion so I know when they have it and I try to leave as stealthily as possible, but many times teammates come in your direction with the killer behind them and you can't really make distance.

    This happened against Nurse yesterday and we all died at 5 gens, the game just spawned us together and we could not make appropriate distance, which you can't really make against a Nurse anyway.

    This is nurse problem. She really should be changed, but for some reason devs don't want that.

    As for spawns - I think this is fair. Survivors do spawn mostly together - in exchange hexes can spawn directly in your LOS making it absolutely impossible to defend even if lethal is in game. For balance purposes both need to be fixed at the same time (reduced RNG) or it should stay the way it is now (current RNG being factor of wins).

  • I mean it sucks I get that but you say that's rng that benefits the killer and you want that not to happen wich would mean you all spawn separate so atleast three gens are worked on in the first chase and their is a good chance three get done in that time would that not be a spawn logic that benefits the survivor then

  • @Starrseed said:

    I mean it sucks I get that but you say that's rng that benefits the killer and you want that not to happen wich would mean you all spawn separate so atleast three gens are worked on in the first chase and their is a good chance three get done in that time would that not be a spawn logic that benefits the survivor then

    Did I mention we should all spawn separately? And most of the time they do 2-3 gen and then 3-gen themselves cause they have no communication. That can also go wrong. Someone also suggested that survivors don't ever spawn separately, I don't see why that can't be a thing.

  • Thats why you spread out if you start all together. When the opposite happens (spread spaws) the killer gets completely ######### as well, so I don't really agree with "survivors should never spawn together".

    And yea, nurse is still a thing somehow. Guess bhvr is waiting SupaAlf one thousand win streak to happen or something, need more evidence that the killer is completely broken 🤡

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3262224#Comment_3262224

    Did I mention we should all spawn separately? And most of the time they do 2-3 gen and then 3-gen themselves cause they have no communication. That can also go wrong. Someone also suggested that survivors don't ever spawn separately, I don't see why that can't be a thing.

    Forgive me if I interpreted that wrong but when they should not spawn together they spawn separate

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3262227#Comment_3262227

    Forgive me if I interpreted that wrong but when they should not spawn together they spawn separate

    You can still spawn in 2s actually.

  • @Okonar_ said:

    Thats why you spread out if you start all together. When the opposite happens (spread spaws) the killer gets completely ######### as well, so I don't really agree with "survivors should never spawn together".

    And yea, nurse is still a thing somehow. Guess bhvr is waiting SupaAlf one thousand win streak to happen or something, need more evidence that the killer is completely broken 🤡

    I try but the killer is faster and if you spawn at the edge of the map it's easy for them to see you leave.

    And I play solo, even if I leave the three are staying once they find a gen🤣

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3262234#Comment_3262234

    I try but the killer is faster and if you spawn at the edge of the map it's easy for them to see you leave.

    And I play solo, even if I leave the three are staying once they find a gen🤣

    Yea I know how it goes, I play solo q only as well. You see all 4 together, run the ######### away and 5-10 seconds later one of the 3 goes down 😂

    Survivors get the false sense of security while sticking close to each other, when they should be doing the opposite. I get a lot of discordance procs while playing killer hehe

  • @Okonar_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3262248#Comment_3262248

    Yea I know how it goes, I play solo q only as well. You see all 4 together, run the ######### away and 5-10 seconds later one of the 3 goes down 😂

    Survivors get the false sense of security while sticking close to each other, when they should be doing the opposite. I get a lot of discordance procs while playing killer hehe

    I try to tell them, but you can't communicate at all this game. If one goes down that's the best possible scenario, now seeing a second down soon after the first is a nightmare. I haven't even found a gen I want to do yet.

  • I think survivors spawn close together for three reasons. 1. Makes it so they have to travel to optimize gen spread. 2. Maps are only so big and the farther you spread survivors out the more likely they will spawn close to the killer. Used to be a time when the game erroneously spawned survivors next to the killer. 3. The popular Corrupt Intervention would be less effective if survivors spawned near the uncovered gens. It does happen on smaller maps but usually it delays gen progress. That being said I pointed out ages ago how useless shroud offerings are.