Video Game chapters?

Would you want to see more video games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill featured in Dead By Daylight?

https://youtu.be/PBHk3K3wakY


Comments

  • I remember Mathieu Cote himself recently said that he/dbd is open for more video game collabs and said that future collaborations will surprise us in some way.

  • I highly doubt bhvr would ever make a full l4d chapter for the simple reason that they cannot make any money off of it due to it being a valve IP, it's why Bill is free in the first place also.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    I remember Mathieu Cote himself recently said that he/dbd is open for more video game collabs and said that future collaborations will surprise us in some way.

    I am still holding my breath for the Vocaloid Colab and Tricksters Hatsune Miku outfit in lieu with the inevitable Feng cosplay.

  • I definitely would love to see more video game chapter, specifically either Bioshock or Five Nights at Freddy's

  • As long as it isn't FNAF, I'm probably cool with a video game chapter.

  • Possibly one of my most wanted chapters is Clock Tower. Would love to have Scissorman as a new killer, Jennifer as survivor and getting to explore the Barrows Estate.

  • @Rareware0192 said:

    Possibly one of my most wanted chapters is Clock Tower. Would love to have Scissorman as a new killer, Jennifer as survivor and getting to explore the Barrows Estate.

    Would absolutely love this, why we don't have a mansion map yet is beyond me

  • Fatal Frame

    A ton to potential candidates to choose from for a base DLC and ample amounts of skin possibilities, both for Survivor and Killer.