Wraiths

What’s up will all the wraiths lately? Is there a convention in town or something?

Comments

  • Before the nerf Wraith was extremely popular, like every second game was wraith, even now he is quite popular because very easy to play as, and eats solo queue still

  • I think Wraith will always be fairly popular, for a start he's a free character, has a power that's easy to understand and use and he's also kind of fun to play - I love surprising people as Wraith. Wraith was the 2nd killer I started playing as and I often still play as him.

  • @Mandy said:

    I think Wraith will always be fairly popular, for a start he's a free character, has a power that's easy to understand and use and he's also kind of fun to play - I love surprising people as Wraith. Wraith was the 2nd killer I started playing as and I often still play as him.

    Yes! That silent bell is very sneaky 😊

  • Wraith is just a good basic Killer.

    He has a bit of everything and he is free: Good add-ons, nice mobility, stealth and even a bit of a chasing power. Also you can combine him with perks very easy: Safe the Best for Last, Jolt, Sloppy, A Nurses Calling...

    Also Wraith can make many archive quests easy: Breaking pallets / walls with his add-ons, hitting out of stealth with his add-ons, chase survivors, close hatch...you name it.

  • If main Wraith could answer this question:

    why are almost all of you using NOED on this killer? ... πŸ€”

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    If main Wraith could answer this question:

    why are almost all of you using NOED on this killer? ... πŸ€”

    I do not get it but I can tell you why I use NoeD: When I play Death Slinger survivors loose respect during the endgame and think they can just tbag at the gate. I hate it when my teammates do that as a survivor and as such when I play Killer I take NoeD to abuse that.

    Over the time I shifted to Rancor to play "Rancor Roulette" however. With "Nemesis" this makes for a very funny experience when a survivor stuns me and then gets pulled out of the gate.

    On other occasions I use this with "Endgame Freddy": NoeD, No way out, Remember Me, Bloodwarden. I play fair, stack my No Way out full, stack my Remember me and then go wild during the endgame.


    Maybe it is the same for those Wraiths?

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    If main Wraith could answer this question:

    why are almost all of you using NOED on this killer? ... πŸ€”

    Former wraith main here. Because we can. We love it. It guarantees a kill 9/10 times.

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    If main Wraith could answer this question:

    why are almost all of you using NOED on this killer? ... πŸ€”

    I don't. Not that I think anything is wrong with the perk but I prefer perks that assist me through the match and not just at the end.

  • I love using Play with your food on Wraith. So unexpected when i zoom even out of cloak.

  • I played him like an Observer a few times.... fun times

    I stayed in Cloak the entire match... and used perks that helped me figure out what the Survivors were doing... with most Addons

    TOTH, Discordance, Fire Up, Whispers... was what perks I used

  • There is a youtube video of me getting face camped by a Wraith in 2016. Wraith is still my least favorite killer to vs. I get surprised a lot :)