Threatening to nerf nurse/billy is a bad PR move.
Like, listen guys I love ya but when your player-base unanimously decides that a new killer is weak and you respond like this it just has no positive outcome.
Add to that the fact that other bugs are running rampant , I think a lot of us want you to slow down and contain chapter releases to twice a year.
If your whole plan is really to go the distance with a five year plan, you can not overburden yourselves with releasing new chapters every 3 months.
Comments
Release cosmetics though, we really love those!
When did they threaten to nerf either of these Killers?
Do you have any proof of the developers making this claim? If the devs said it on stream then I suggest you place a link to the stream (here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-E4R0oHBY) and provide a time stamp.
If this comment was made on social media and you are on a Windows computer you can use Ctrl + PrtScr to take a screenshot. Then just open Paint and Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot into Paint so that you can save it as a photo file.
Regardless of your choice, please provide proof when stating such claims.
I listened to the stream but I think Mathieu was joking when he said something about making Hillbilly's chainsaw apply deep wound xd.
I think he also commented on the fact that nowadays they could never release Hillbilly with 115 ms.
EDIT: 37:04 - 37:37 Mathieu talking about Nurse and Hillbilly.
If the killer are "not all viable at high rank", why do we have shared ranks across all killer??
I don't understand how anyone could have taken it seriously because it was obviously a joke.
Mathieu even confirmed it was a joke: https://old.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/a5x28m/this_is_real/ebpzfgg/?context=3
I didn't have a chance to catch the stream. That's the only reason my reaction to the original post was "Where's the proof?"
But there was one thing he wasnt joking about - his attitude towards community and his strawmanning.
Was that during the devstream?
Im not against it, they have to completley kill their own game first before the appropiate balance changes can happen
I suppose if we don’t like it, we should go play Civ though.
This is why sometimes I don't want mathieu in bhvr, because the chainsaw is so easy to juke out, but he's just saying it should cause deep wound, I can't with this game.