I fixed Vittorio's hair on his lore banner - What do you think?
Original
My fix:
Why did I change it?
Vittorio's haircut doesn't really fit a 1390s fashion, so I changed it to something a bit more fitting. Yes, I could have added a hat, but since he's indoors and probably in his manor, he doesn't really need that.
If there will be an explanation to this, I will gladly take my criticism back.


Comments
That certainly looks a lot better imo. Nice improvement.
i would love if we got some historical cosmetics for him. seeing him like this is awesome. dont like his default at all. its 2 busy.
BHVR character designers spontaneously combusting when they see someone without a side fade
now that i think about it, yeah they are really common with survivors. to have there side(s) of there head shaved
I blame modern media on that. Shows like Vikings and video games like Skyrim portrait some weird haircuts to appeal to modern audiences.
I wouldn't say common. AFAIK, Meg, Nea, David, Kate and Jonah are the only survivors with a fade in one of their cosmetics.
Looks really good !
Just.
Perfect ๐
Thx guys!
Oh, that's so good. I was already like "...DBD, why" when I saw that banner, because it showed that BHVR does know what Vittorio should look like and that his current design is incredibly anachronistic, and they can even make it look good. But he still had the shaved sides and that didn't make any sense. Really appreciate this fix.
he actually looks like he belongs to the timeline he is from