SInce the Knight isn't that strong at the moment...
Shall we call them.........The Weak-Knights?
๐๐๐
...............I'll see myself out.
Shall we call them.........The Weak-Knights?
๐๐๐
...............I'll see myself out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is he really weak? I haven't played the PTB
bad artist, the only benefit you get is that the knights patrol gens for a bit longer so you can camp a hook and a gen close by better, but that is negated by the fact that u cant send knights to the gens on the other side of the map like crows can be and thus activate dead mans
Depends, if u try to play the way devs intended he sucks super hard, but if u try to play on a artist play stile, yeah then he's ok ish. Devs play stile c tier at best, artist way, mid b tier... Maybe.
I've been calling him C-night.
I think he has a lot of potential just not enough information at this time what perks synergize well with him or how his add-ons can be used. I think he has potential to be high B in his current version.....maybe A if BHVR buffs him a little bit.
I...
I don't get it.
Weekday, weeknight.
The knights could use a few number tweaks to be a bit better like removing the path visual that survivors can see when you place it down and remove the endurance you get for collecting a banner.
Cote plays the Hag on A Tier
I shall hire you for my dad jokes. Priceless.