Killers Most Commonly Seen With Mori Offerings

General question, if there was a mori in your game, which killer do you usually end up guessing it is? Or rather which killer do you tend to associate moris with?

Anytime I've always seen a mori pop up, its mostly been a Sprit that brought it in.

Comments

  • Ghostface and Tricksters mori I have seen the most, they seem to be very fond of equipping their mori offerings.

    And of course Myers, but that's more of a Tombstone situation.

    I myself love using Pyramidheads offering: I think its one of the very best mori and most peeps never see it and think that his Final Punishment is his actual mori.

    Honorable mention: a fair share of Weskers also use their mori, but far from the same frequency as Ghostface.

  • Honestly no idea, they are really rare in general.

    But i find funny that the first killer that came to mind was wraith, because i just find most wraith to bring the most tryhard add-ons most of the time.

    Not hating on wraith, just something i tell to myself xD

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Trapper and Wraith

    Wraith's mori must be the most boring and uninspired one.

    And Trappers mori would be +300% cooler, if he pushed a suevivor headfirst into one of his Beartraps.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3251853#Comment_3251853

    Wraith's mori must be the most boring and uninspired one.

    And Trappers mori would be +300% cooler, if he pushed a suevivor headfirst into one of his Beartraps.

    The wraith mori sucks. To answer the question though, the answer is definitely ghostface,

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3251853#Comment_3251853

    Wraith's mori must be the most boring and uninspired one.

    And Trappers mori would be +300% cooler, if he pushed a suevivor headfirst into one of his Beartraps.

    Yeah I really wish they'd update older killer moris.

    Trapper using a bear trap would be great. Wraith should use his bell lol

    Edit: just imagine he slams it down on the survivor's head and then rings it to turn invisible

  • Usually Ghostface, probably because people like to see Survivors photobombing it.

  • Ghostface or legion.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3252008#Comment_3252008

    Yeah I really wish they'd update older killer moris.

    Trapper using a bear trap would be great. Wraith should use his bell lol

    Edit: just imagine he slams it down on the survivor's head and then rings it to turn invisible

    I would be okay if they ended up changing the POV for the older killers at least even. But I'd be totally down for some better ones lol

  • Wraith, GF and Wesker are the main ones I have seen recently. Don't see Moris as much as I used to though

  • I like how there's so many different answers. Really goes to show how it's not a one size fits all kinda question.

    I see it mostly from Nemesis. Oddly, I don't see a lot killers bringing mori's into my games so I'm usually more surprised there even was one offered when I see the skull by a teammate.

    I should probably look at the offering screen more but yeah.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I like how there's so many different answers. Really goes to show how it's not a one size fits all kinda question.

    I see it mostly from Nemesis. Oddly, I don't see a lot killers bringing mori's into my games so I'm usually more surprised there even was one offered when I see the skull by a teammate.

    I should probably look at the offering screen more but yeah.

    Same here actually. Glad to see there's a bit of variety around when it comes to killers who end up using them!

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I like how there's so many different answers. Really goes to show how it's not a one size fits all kinda question.

    I see it mostly from Nemesis. Oddly, I don't see a lot killers bringing mori's into my games so I'm usually more surprised there even was one offered when I see the skull by a teammate.

    I should probably look at the offering screen more but yeah.

    I had a recent game were I moried 3 survivors and the last one was on deathhook, but submitted. I really felt the itch to go for a 4 mori run, but pigtailed Feng moved my stone-cold killer heart and I let her go.

  • I mean if we wanna get REAL technical—new killers on the PTB usually have the most mori offerings played for obvious reasons.