Looking around random YouTube stuff on the home page off my phone and the horse was seen in the newest map somewhere. I don't have the pic and on phone so someone else gonna have to double check on PTB and confirm.
Looking around random YouTube stuff on the home page off my phone and the horse was seen in the newest map somewhere. I don't have the pic and on phone so someone else gonna have to double check on PTB and confirm.
Looking around random YouTube stuff on the home page off my phone and the horse was seen in the newest map somewhere. I don't have the pic and on phone so someone else gonna have to double check on PTB and confirm.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
mabye with the tome release he will be here.
I wish we knew where he was :(
...
Maybe Maurice will be the new reader!
Everything in horse noises with subtitles 🐴
nO
Seems like Dredge and Knight are both enjoying a good meal!
i will find him and i will bonk him with a frying pan until he returns my son
One can hope
Oh no
We need to find my son
He is a staple of the community
Thats horrible! But at least we now know and the uncertainty is over. Thanks for the grim news.
You'll be happy to know I hung a missing Maurice sign on my hooks.
Everything helps. :(
Looking around random YouTube stuff on the home page off my phone and the horse was seen in the newest map somewhere. I don't have the pic and on phone so someone else gonna have to double check on PTB and confirm.
I believe he’s can be found against the shack on the new ptb map. He’s, ummm, napping. Yeah, let’s call it napping…. 😥
i thought that was a cow.
no i checked again its a horse but not maurice
i checked the whole map and didn't see him
They moved him to the game. He's in the freezer
I needed the glue.
I hope this is not Maurice
Still inside the drussy 😔
This dingy old horse... Maurice ?
In no way.
Maurice was the epitome of excellence, the faithful steed that never let himself be beaten.
Maurice was the first element of the game that startled me when I saw him for the first time (why is that horse moving? Why is he making noise?)
Maurice is there, somewhere ... waiting for his time, patiently.
Maurice disappeared around the same time as the observer did.
That most likely mean that together they made a run for trying to escape the entity's realm.
However they failed and were captured and are now being tortured and shaped into a new killer.
Upcoming "The Dullahan" chapter, headless horseman killer, starring the observer and Maurice.