vittorio was born in the late 1300's, making him one of the oldest characters in the game and the first pre-modern survivor. thought this was never gonna happen lol
vittorio was born in the late 1300's, making him one of the oldest characters in the game and the first pre-modern survivor. thought this was never gonna happen lol
I thought plague was older.
Im glad he is not modern. a lot of cosmetic potential
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought plague was older.
Im glad he is not modern. a lot of cosmetic potential
yeah but she's a killer
do agree with the cosmetic potential, although i wouldn't be surprised if they give him the usual neon bs anyways lol
They actually stated once they won’t do survivors that old iirc?
Kinda glad they didn’t stick to it.
watch them give him modern clothes.
Said the same about not wanting real world fears in the game
They already did, given his base outfit is jeans. I wonder if he's scavenged them from other Survivors.
Says in his flavour text he just finds them in the realm. But I suppose they could be left behind by survivors.
his haircut really doesn't feel 1300's to me but hey he got has shirtless cosmetic so all is forgiven
fr, shouldve had long hair or something idk
Modern Age began 200 years after Vitto was born.
Early Modern Age is 1500 AD to 1800
Late Modern Age is 1800 to after the Cold War'ish
DO WE DARE ASK VITTO ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS?!?!
If they'd avoid every single phobia people might have, there would be nothing in this game.
I just wanted to point out that some of vittorios cosmetics suggest that there ar MULTIPLE observers and towers