That last great skill you made, you should just have settled with a good one :P
But in all seriousness: this is why we should have a life update on our tome challenges and emblem points in the hud.
I am totally onboard with a small mission tracker in the upper right corner of the HUD showing current progress on your active rituals and tome challenge.
I am totally onboard with a small mission tracker in the upper right corner of the HUD showing current progress on your active rituals and tome challenge.
Oh yes! That would be such a QoL improvment. No more guessing; this would also help with the more arcanely worded challenges. "Hide in lockers within 5s of initiating a chase", did it work? Do I need to do it again? What am I doing here?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feels bad :(
That last great skill you made, you should just have settled with a good one :P
But in all seriousness: this is why we should have a life update on our tome challenges and emblem points in the hud.
Oh that would be nice... something like a small messenge pop up like "6/8 totems done".
Here is some solidarity pictures for you ^_-
Imagine a live counter for the challenge "Being chased by the killer for X seconds" while in the chase xD
Especially in those "Hide for 45sec close to the killer without being caught, all in the same trial" type of challenges
Lolol :D
Well, no notifications, but a bar that fills up, like the blue bar you see in the tome itself.
That would be sweet!
Unlucky :(
"Its just one more match, then" ;D <3
@Buily09 Today I though about you, mate ^^
I am totally onboard with a small mission tracker in the upper right corner of the HUD showing current progress on your active rituals and tome challenge.
Oh yes! That would be such a QoL improvment. No more guessing; this would also help with the more arcanely worded challenges. "Hide in lockers within 5s of initiating a chase", did it work? Do I need to do it again? What am I doing here?
You need to play more luck offerings! :D
wow! what are the odds!
Don't worry, I finished that tome challenge next game, first try!