What Was Your Costume for Halloween?

Mine was DBD's Danny Johnson Ghostface

IMG_3823.jpg


Comments

  • Nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    I purchased the items needed to be Sam from Trick R Treat but evidently the two parties I normally go to didn't happen this year...

    So I guess I'll keep it in the box and hope that my family and friends aren't lame next year!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    I purchased the items needed to be Sam from Trick R Treat but evidently the two parties I normally go to didn't happen this year...

    So I guess I'll keep it in the box and hope that my family and friends aren't lame next year!

    Well still nothing wrong with dressing up whenever you feel like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • I dressed up as Michael Myers this year (I wanted to do Sadako, but my hair is just a lil' too short rn to really sell it).

    Like tippy my party got cancelled (a few people were sick, and that caused a bit of a scare in a not Halloween-y way), but I dressed up anyway and threw my own personal party by baking pumpkin bread and replaying the original Silent Hill.

    No trick or treaters either sadly, but hey - that just means more candy for me!

  • Seeing a ghost face on what looks like a standard American street really frightens me

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    I dressed up as Michael Myers this year (I wanted to do Sadako, but my hair is just a lil' too short rn to really sell it).

    Like tippy my party got cancelled (a few people were sick, and that caused a bit of a scare in a not Halloween-y way), but I dressed up anyway and threw my own personal party by baking pumpkin bread and replaying the original Silent Hill.

    No trick or treaters either sadly, but hey - that just means more candy for me!

    The Pumpkin Bread sounds really good don't think I've had that before

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352972/what-was-your-costume-for-halloween

    Seeing a ghost face on what looks like a standard American street really frightens me

    Actually I'm in Canada I'd rather not live in America lol.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3250085#Comment_3250085

    The Pumpkin Bread sounds really good don't think I've had that before

    It's great IMO! It's more like cake than bread per se, and is really chewy and moist. I recommend it.

    If you ever make your own just make sure not to leave it in too long, the sides tend to burn easy.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3250574#Comment_3250574

    It's great IMO! It's more like cake than bread per se, and is really chewy and moist. I recommend it.

    If you ever make your own just make sure not to leave it in too long, the sides tend to burn easy.

    I've had Pumpkin Muffins and it sounds exactly like that I'd have to try it at some point.

  • My "friend" offered me to get a certain costume that I would've loved to wear...but now I'm not friends with him or anyone in said group so it never really happened.

    Hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloween and costumes atleast ^^

    Your Ghostface looks sick by the way

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    My "friend" offered me to get a certain costume that I would've loved to wear...but now I'm not friends with him or anyone in said group so it never really happened.

    Hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloween and costumes atleast ^^

    Your Ghostface looks sick by the way

    Oh I'm sorry that happened to you I hope things will be better next year and you can get yourself some enjoyment for Halloween.

    Glad you liked my costume.

  • I went as the guy who hates parties.