Make the hags trap trigger zone smaller

Make the trap trigger zone smaller so that survivors can't exploit the perfect distance to trigger them forcing you to miss your basic attack. Also rework her add ons

Comments

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    Make the trap trigger zone smaller so that survivors can't exploit the perfect distance to trigger them forcing you to miss your basic attack. Also rework her add ons

    No

  • So basically let the Hag-Pickrate drop from 1% to 0%.

    Got it.

    Hag is one of the killers which needs a complete rework, not only these minor changes.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    Make the trap trigger zone smaller so that survivors can't exploit the perfect distance to trigger them forcing you to miss your basic attack. Also rework her add ons

    Hey Man.

    i'm not a killer main but if I play killer I do play Hag. I agree that she needs an improvement .

    I also play in Dubai, UAE and have been having Disconnection from Host error. I've seen your posts about your ping too being high from this region but for me I just get disconnected. I hope you can help me to at least still play the game even at higher ping, just not get disconnected.

    please connect with me. Thanks.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    Make the trap trigger zone smaller so that survivors can't exploit the perfect distance to trigger them forcing you to miss your basic attack. Also rework her add ons

    But that's literally the only thing a survivor can do to interact with the traps? How else are you supposed to get rid of them... Also if you just brainlessly swing everytime after teleporting and miss you might wanna step it up and just don't swing every time? Seems like a skill issue there...

  • @geeyoo09 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352969/make-the-hags-trap-trigger-zone-smaller

    Hey Man.

    i'm not a killer main but if I play killer I do play Hag. I agree that she needs an improvement .

    I also play in Dubai, UAE and have been having Disconnection from Host error. I've seen your posts about your ping too being high from this region but for me I just get disconnected. I hope you can help me to at least still play the game even at higher ping, just not get disconnected.

    please connect with me. Thanks.

    I'm on playstation not PC

  • Hey.

    I am also playing on PS5 not PC

    Good to know we play in the same region and platform.

    Etisalat or Du?

    I have been having Disconnection from Host error all the time man.

    Let's get in touch.

    My ps id: geeyoo09

  • Her baseline trap radius is only 3 meters I don’t think it’s a basekit change you need, just a change in strategy. If you’re noticing that the survivors are really good at juking your traps don’t instaswing when you teleport, it’ll save you the frustration from misses.

    Also, NEVER use her radius increaser addons, they make it much harder to catch up to them ESPECIALLY since Hag is a 110% killer.