Matchmaking Incentives working?

Since the Bloodhunt! started i have not received any more bonus points from the Matchmaking Incentives although these were constantly at 100%.

Can someone confirm that they are still working?

Comments

  • Yeah, it seems like they’re not stacking.

  • Now the eternal question, is it a bug or is it intentional ?

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Now the eternal question, is it a bug or is it intentional ?

    Hopefully a bug. If it was intended, it would defeat the entire point of the matchmaking incentives.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3245327#Comment_3245327

    Hopefully a bug. If it was intended, it would defeat the entire point of the matchmaking incentives.

    Yeah, but they could be thinking that since the event is going to bring more players, presumably survivors since they were telling people to "bring their friend into the fog", they might have thought that incentives wouldn't be necessary. Or thought that since it's double bloodpoints, no reason not to play survivor.

    So I wouldn't really be surprised either way !

  • My game skips adding "survivor queue" bonus visually (because, probably, showing all three bonuses is too long for it) but if I return back fast enough I can see the prompt.

    And by numbers I get all bonuses. So it works for me. Are you sure it's not visual for you too?

  • Yes I'm sure thats not just a visual. I got 66k as match result und only 132k with all bonus.

  • I've been really disappointed with the incentives this month, first with the bug of them not carrying on to the next game unless i restart and now this. I hope the non-stacking isn't intentional.

  • I think its when you get over ~50k BP (not sure if that is the exact number) before the bonus something breaks and you don't get the Matchmaking Incentives and your tome challenges won't progress.

    Would be great if someone can confirm.

  • Just got 100k off a single survivor game. Seems like it’s working to me?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Just got 100k off a single survivor game. Seems like it’s working to me?

    before the bonus? I'm sorry, I should have made it clearer.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    Yes I'm sure thats not just a visual. I got 66k as match result und only 132k with all bonus.

    And seems to me you got everything x)

    You know you can get only 40k for the game, right? And only game points from emblems get any multiplications from bonuses?

    33k for the game, 33k for the haunted by daylight (it shows in final score - just like white glyph does - but other bonuses don't multiply it because it's bonus itself), 33k for blood hunt, 33k for queue. That ends in 132k.

    You got 132k (game+haunted+blood hunt+queue) and it shows you 66k on score screen (game score+haunted). Seems legit, you know.