Shards..
I understand WHY they disabled them for everyone on every platform but Ummm why is it that ps4 and xbox still has cap? couldn't they have at least took the cap off for us? I mean we get to 1,000 there isn't any real reason to keep playing because we are missing out on shards..They said it will be a few more weeks until we get the update which is fine whatever..but I just think its a little unfair that we still have the cap, but no shrine or anything to use them on..
Comments
It does very much so, Like I dont mind waiting "weeks" for the update but its like once you're capped out on your shards and well bp you can use on your people and get it back but the shards..i just dont want to play once im capped out at 1000
You didn't get the update yet , right?
PC didn't have the cap removed before the update either. It's part of the new update that you will get when your console gods decide to allow it.
Maybe they'll make the conversion multiplier higher to keep console players happy.
In order to patch the Iridescent Shard cap, we would have had to start another Certification process which would be adding delay for the 2.0.0 update on Console.
The Shrine is on a backend and is shared between the 3 platforms. We could not have the shrine up with different Iridescent Shard systems between Console and PC. Which is why we disabled the Shrine for everyone.
If the patch ends up only taking a few days, fine whatever, it kinda sucks but I can deal with it. But if the patch takes WEEKS and we're stuck at the 1000 cap the entire time, while PC players are racking up shards, then I just don't see how anyone can defend that.
See the above statement.
Yes, it's not ideal, but again, blame Sony/Microsoft.
I just kind of in a way sucks for Xbox and PS4 players because we are already maxed out..and playing more games means that we miss out on those shards..I mean I understand WHY like I said before..Its just crappy thats all..I love the game its like the only one I play. Bums me out is all..
So they could have put out a small patch to remove the cap and had it done using the one day option but this is BHVR, they don’t give a crap about their console players. Just think back to the New Year event and the utter horse crap Xbox players had to sit through just to play the game, and it was never so much as acknowledged by the devs.
They made a great game but the community side side of it has been garbage. I’m confused on your issue though, the shrine is still up for me? Can you not redeem shards for perks or bloodpoints?
I have all the perks in the shrine lol...i bought them all so now im just racking up the shards and can't do anything with them..im already almost maxed out again..so idk I share my account with 3 people so the shards get collected like crazy haha
I completely understand your explanation, but do you and the team realize the constant screw you that your console players feel? 2/3 of your platforms are sitting waiting in purgatory. Meanwhile the chat lost its mind because the BP event wasn't going to be till July because console didn't get its patch yet and felt THAT was unfair.
My point is we all got screwed.... Some of us more then others but you can still earn shards. Some of us have reached the cap or are close.
I've been saving blood points ever since the teaser trailer was released and I obviously spent blood points during cap but its a pain not to just use them all on the new survivor. Right now I'm stuck with 1000 shards until the new chapter is released and I wish I can just buy a perk off the shrine but I already bought all 4. I personally feel like they should give us more shards after the chapter is released since PC players have like 10,000k shards already. I have no idea why they didn't remove the blood point and shard cap sooner (I know blood points have a cap still).
Seems like cheaters are the ones enjoying the cosmetics of the update:
https://www.uppic.org/share-61B6_5B2289B1.html
The game will give you a bunch of shards upon entering 2.0.0 so it shouldn't be much of an issue.