The Pubg and DBD crossover Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrYBAmlun3A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poLPFjJL7YQ

It's so goofy looking but I really like it. it just reminds me of 2016 dbd with pure fun and chaos <3

Also it's finally happened. legion has a gun now.

Comments

  • Hi I have a question. I’m not really a pubg fan but I want those dbd cosmetics. How do I get them as fast as possible?

  • This is goofy as hell

    I don't know what's funnier

    • Lockers being actual, official death traps in this game
    • "We need a survivor... Hm, Huntress looks nice !" - The event creator, probably
    • Seeing Deathslinger zoom around
    • That you can throw your medkit at the killer and still stun them
    • That... really weird way the pallets fall down

    I love all of it

  • Kinda cool to see the old repair animation again.

    Besides that, this looks so cursed.

  • @legacycolt said:

    Hi I have a question. I’m not really a pubg fan but I want those dbd cosmetics. How do I get them as fast as possible?

    First, obviously, install Pubg and start the game, create your character and name. Then you have to start the mission via a website (enter it from the main pubg menu on top right, there is a window popping up now and then). Don’t close the website.

    Then play one match. I think you need to Finish the tutorial for it but you can circumvent that by playing with a Lobby of multiple people (we both didn’t do the tutorial). After that wait a little bit to get the prompt to claim the code on that same website on the bottom

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3238770#Comment_3238770

    First, obviously, install Pubg and start the game, create your character and name. Then you have to start the mission via a website (enter it from the main pubg menu on top right, there is a window popping up now and then). Don’t close the website.

    Then play one match. I think you need to Finish the tutorial for it but you can circumvent that by playing with a Lobby of multiple people (we both didn’t do the tutorial). After that wait a little bit to get the prompt to claim the code on that same website on the bottom

    I guess my Dwight will have to live without that cosmetic.

  • Ye same i also felt like in old dbd times with total unbalance and clunkyness. It was kinda fun playing it for a few rounds until i noticed how op facecamping is. That goes to show how good the auto borrowed time change was for dbd.

  • I wanted the Dwight cosmetic but I've given up trying to access the DBD mission, I can't find it. I get a scrolling option to buy a DBD crate or something but when I try play a game it's just a regular game, not the DBD crossover event

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I wanted the Dwight cosmetic but I've given up trying to access the DBD mission, I can't find it. I get a scrolling option to buy a DBD crate or something but when I try play a game it's just a regular game, not the DBD crossover event

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCGAna1KfM

    When he says click top right he means the news icon then choose DBD mission and select start mission, then back to the icon middle right to set it going.

    pubgdbd.gif


  • @shalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3239013#Comment_3239013

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCGAna1KfM

    When he says click top right he means the news icon then choose DBD mission and select start mission, then back to the icon middle right to set it going.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LH75OUOI9AYR/pubgdbd.gif

    Cheers. My homescreen doesn't look like that. Is it only on certain consoles or something? I put it on my phone