What Comedy/Action Horror License would you choose if you had to pick?
Horror Licenses of the Comedy Spectrum or the Action Spectrum, both of fine taste...
I think.
Horror Licenses of the Comedy Spectrum or the Action Spectrum, both of fine taste...
I think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Walking Dead for me, even though newer seasons and spin-offs don’t seem that great anymore, I still think it has its place in the world of horror and deserves a chapter. Maybe even the comic version?
I think all but Maybe Chainsaw Man And Mid-of the Dead are something that i would genuinely like in dbd.
Mostly the telltale games.
Out of the ones you listed probably Walking Dead.
But two lesser know horror comedies that aren't listed but that are both great films are Tucker & Dale Vs Evil and Behind the Mask: The Legend of Leslie Vernon. I don't think they're popular enough to ever be in the game but they're definitely worth watching.🙂
I'd put Chucky on that list.
Could be interesting to see a Cabin In The Woods chaoter
Hoping for a Glenn survivor and Evil-Negan killer.
Mori should be the brainbashing.
Serial Mom
Not a chapter, but as cosmetics and legendary cosmetics, I would say Ghostbusters would be great! I could imagine the cosmetics:
Legendary for Nurse - The Librarian (with the added bit of her changing from librarian to the demonic version whilst blinking
Legendary for Artist - Gozer (with added bit of crows replaced by the faces of terrordogs)
Legendary for Clown - The Staypuff Marshmallow Man
Legendary for Knight (and yes, I'm jumping the gun) - Vigo the Carpathian
Denji I can visually imagine as a killer but realistically he would never be a killer. Maybe Makima or Yoru?
Also the survivor should definitely be Kobeni, a legendary skin for Power and some of the other characters would be awesome.
Scary Movie 3s Micheal Jackson
scooby doo would be fun
Imagine scooby as a survivor lol