I haven't used it since they changed it, but I messed with it a lot when first introduced. It didn't usually work with good killers so I would end up throwing pebbles at their face for giggles. Sometimes that was more fun than the match itself. It might be better now with the scratch marks and all.
I haven't used it since they changed it, but I messed with it a lot when first introduced. It didn't usually work with good killers so I would end up throwing pebbles at their face for giggles. Sometimes that was more fun than the match itself. It might be better now with the scratch marks and all.
😂 I'm watching vids on builds with it and a lot of the streamers throw them at the Killer. The Killers reaction is so funny xD They look at it, then glare back at you like "Seriously?"
It's on my main build. I love it!
It's deemed as a meme perk but It's generally working if used properly.
And I LOVE the people saying ''I have enough experience not to fall for a Pebble'', then proceed to fall for a Pebble
@not_Queen said:
It's on my main build. I love it!
It's deemed as a meme perk but It's generally working if used properly.
And I LOVE the people saying ''I have enough experience not to fall for a Pebble'', then proceed to fall for a Pebble
It happens to me alot, but you know, if somebody is injured and a sound notification goes off, your gonna look at that spot
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
I'm sorry Stream Patrol.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
I'm sorry Stream Patrol.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
you talk about opinions not mattering and not meaning anything but yet you say if im watching a streamer use diversion im watch the wrong streamer lol
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
I'm sorry Stream Patrol.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
you talk about opinions not mattering and not meaning anything but yet you say if im watching a streamer use diversion im watch the wrong streamer lol
You must be a liberal.
Twisting things around.
If you're watching a streamer that is throw a pebble at a killer's face...
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
I'm sorry Stream Patrol.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
I don't understand what I said that made you think I took a streamers opinion lol. Where did you even come up with that?
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
I'm sorry Stream Patrol.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
you talk about opinions not mattering and not meaning anything but yet you say if im watching a streamer use diversion im watch the wrong streamer lol
You must be a liberal.
Twisting things around.
If you're watching a streamer that is throw a pebble at a killer's face...
Then you're watching the wrong streamer...
crushed.
i just skimmed over what you said don't judge me :thonk:
I have survivors use it on me almost every game, however it's completely obvious and fails 99% of the time. Usually it's because they do it right in full view of me, pretty sure it's just for the memes. I play along.
The less people who use it the better it gets. I was confused as fook by it the other day. I literally thought the game was bugged until I clued in about the 4th pebble since my brain thought glitch more likely then pebble.
@not_Queen said:
It's on my main build. I love it!
It's deemed as a meme perk but It's generally working if used properly.
And I LOVE the people saying ''I have enough experience not to fall for a Pebble'', then proceed to fall for a Pebble
i swear to god.
if someone just stops in the middle of a chase and throws a rock somewhwere, i will search for that rock until i found it! IM A GOOD DOGGY!!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't used it since they changed it, but I messed with it a lot when first introduced. It didn't usually work with good killers so I would end up throwing pebbles at their face for giggles. Sometimes that was more fun than the match itself. It might be better now with the scratch marks and all.
Yeah. It's fun not to take the game so seriously sometimes.
I use it to throw a pebble at the killer
It's on my main build. I love it!
It's deemed as a meme perk but It's generally working if used properly.
And I LOVE the people saying ''I have enough experience not to fall for a Pebble'', then proceed to fall for a Pebble
It happens to me alot, but you know, if somebody is injured and a sound notification goes off, your gonna look at that spot
If you're watching a streamer throwing a pebble at a killer then you're not watching the right streamer.
Also. Streamer's opinions aren't facts. They are just... their thoughts.
Remember that guys.
Nah. Not stream patrol at all, but millennials tend to glorify a streamer and his opinion.
So X streamer says 1 thing... and because they are "popular" that is a "thing".
When in reality it is their opinion. I've seen it happen in this forum. People take what streamers say as fact and definitive. And it's a very poor practice in thinking.
Remember when people used to critical think? I doubt it.
diversion is op,
change my mind
you talk about opinions not mattering and not meaning anything but yet you say if im watching a streamer use diversion im watch the wrong streamer lol
I just use bond and lead them to another survivor instead...
You must be a liberal.
Twisting things around.
If you're watching a streamer that is throw a pebble at a killer's face...
Then you're watching the wrong streamer...
crushed.
i just skimmed over what you said don't judge me :thonk:
I have survivors use it on me almost every game, however it's completely obvious and fails 99% of the time. Usually it's because they do it right in full view of me, pretty sure it's just for the memes. I play along.
The less people who use it the better it gets. I was confused as fook by it the other day. I literally thought the game was bugged until I clued in about the 4th pebble since my brain thought glitch more likely then pebble.
I'm sure the survivor had a good laugh.
i swear to god.
if someone just stops in the middle of a chase and throws a rock somewhwere, i will search for that rock until i found it! IM A GOOD DOGGY!!