Forced DC's still a problem

Just got hit with my 3rd one and sitting on a 30 minute penalty. Awesome job, Behaviour! Keep up the great work!

Comments

  • Sounds like its your fault.

  • I remember that time when I DCed a couple of times in protest to aweful survivor shennanigans and then had a legit DC that left me with a 2h ban (the highest I ever got). That felt so unfair and definitely not MY fault, that I had already opened this forums. But then it dawned at me that that last DC might have been not my fault, the 3 or 4 before that very well, though. So I deleted the angry post that I was writing and spend the next 2h watching some movie while I contemplated my place in the DBD world.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    I remember that time when I DCed a couple of times in protest to aweful survivor shennanigans and then had a legit DC that left me with a 2h ban (the highest I ever got). That felt so unfair and definitely not MY fault, that I had already opened this forums. But then it dawned at me that that last DC might have been not my fault, the 3 or 4 before that very well, though. So I deleted the angry post that I was writing and spend the next 2h watching some movie while I contemplated my place in the DBD world.

    Did you obtain Nirvana?

    You honestly sound like you were really close.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3236141#Comment_3236141

    Did you obtain Nirvana?

    You honestly sound like you were really close.

    While contemplating, I agonized, I tossed and turned. I bumped my head against the wall and I despaired. Then this strange, cold and gloomy fog crept in and engulfed me and the rest is history. Watcj me face off against The Warlord, DBDs next exciting, new killer.

  • @versacefeng said:

    Sounds like its your fault.

    My fault for making a comeback as Trapper after 5 minutes AFK with a controller malfunction? Yeah. TOTALLY my fault. ๐Ÿ™„

    What part of "forced dc" (as in none of them were done by me) does your tiny mind not comprehend?

  • @Superbeasto1974 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3236133#Comment_3236133

    My fault for making a comeback as Trapper after 5 minutes AFK with a controller malfunction? Yeah. TOTALLY my fault. ๐Ÿ™„

    What part of "forced dc" (as in none of them were done by me) does your tiny mind not comprehend?

    Yeah it is your fault. Get a better controller next time ๐Ÿ’‹.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3236158#Comment_3236158

    Yeah it is your fault. Get a better controller next time ๐Ÿ’‹.

    Lol, whatever.