My Killer Tier List (I am Killer main)
Hi guys, I made a killer tier list. I was thinking a lot about where to put each killer, so opinions are welcome :)
Let me know what you think
Cheers!
Hi guys, I made a killer tier list. I was thinking a lot about where to put each killer, so opinions are welcome :)
Let me know what you think
Cheers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a bit too accurate tbh. Did you manage to find stats or something?
Damn bro u are so smart
Only the personal experience of playing the game 10 hours per day, 5 times per week. I take the other 2 days to theorycraft my killer builds and playstyle.
he had us in the first half not gonna lie
Blight D tier? what the hell
what the hell am i even looking at
wait THESE ARE THE STATS FROM REDDIT
A killer tier list based on how he himself performs with them, probably.
no no i saw a post about this in reddit
its the kill rate in global mmr
First I wanted to say that 5 days a week is not enough for your opinion to have any value. However, you apparently also deal with DbD on your "free" days, so I'll let that pass for now.
But one thing still irritates me. Why only 10 hours a day? If you have unnecessary baggage, like friends or family, then please get rid of them. Or at least organize your time together on the computer. Kyf or swf should do. Also you should reduce your sleep to a minimum. Sometimes lobby times are rough. You can use them to generate some sleep. As far as your job is concerned, which you need so you can buy skins and chapters, you should try streaming first so you can play dbd even during work time.
Tips from a pro. Even for free.
Ah you are right it is. Just compared them.
now watch someone take those and this chart seriously lol
Definitely buff nurse and nerf Onryo, Sadako's reign of terror must be stopped!
Extremely hard to play. For a lot of people, his power ist absolutely hard to learn with LilithOmens called Hug-Techs, 180 Flicks etc. (myself included).
Is this supposed to be a personal preference list or objective who's stronger list?
I think it's time we addressed the elephant in the room and talked about Sadako. Why is it okay that she can attack a survivor twice and IMMEDIATELY put them into the dying state? 😤