Gunslinger
Hey guys!
I've only been playing since the end of July, but I have a question here...
I was under the impression that we can break the gunslinger's line with obstacles. However, chains, trees, and walls failed to break it. I just fought him in Midwitch and used those things but it just brought me up to the obstacle and did not break. Were they hacking or something? My friend saw it and had it happen to them as well.
Comments
It breaks but it takes time, it's not instant like Pinhead chains.
You can hear it about to break with the sound effects as the sound effect has a weird music note thing as it gets to the breaking point
Using objects increases the speed that the chain breaks. It's for if he hits you going through a doorway from a distance you can use the wall to speed up the break.
Btw it's deathslinger not gunslinger lol.
oh lmao ty ty XD I kept saying gunslinger all this time omg...haha.
What tippy2k2 said and you can check if the chain is breaking faster if you see it flashing brightly and shooting sparks like if it was made of melting metal.
In this video you can see Claudette breaking the chain at 2:05, see how it becomes bright and starts sparkling.
https://youtu.be/8OqeA8FzsO0?t=123
Yeah he's been bugged for forever. You're supposed to be able to get behind something and break his chain, but you just slip off everything no matter how big the object. Hope they fix it honestly makes fighting him miserable.
I just wish it was consistent. He either pulls you through like 3 things because you somehow didn't get caught on them, or when you're the one playing as him the survivors get stuck on a single little thing.
I've seen someone call him The Harpooner.
He is one of the easiest killers to beat wdym?, he is a guaranteed 3E if your team is kinda decent.
I used to call him Gunslinger too back when I first started playing, and I've come across other people at random times calling him that too