BHVR I appreciate you, regardless
Seems like everyone always finds something wrong with this game, but in the same breath are still playing it just as much as they are hating it. Can we give the devs props for what they do right instead of toxic tomatoes when they do something wrong or need improvement? Pretty sure we're all adults and can express our opinions without having a hissy fit and bashing the people who made Dead By Daylight possible to play.
Comments
Many praise them when they do some good ######### (blight changes the most recent one)
But also bash them when they do ######### up
Instead of judging an entire community by a 2days experience get down of your high horse and look what they did in the past too
Sincerely
Edit: I have seen topics and comments elsewhere until I discovered dbd had their own forum.
Cute
They’re all Human too. Some people tend to forget that.
"people who have not been in my forums lack of any important opinion"
Cute
I haven't said that love, I've said if you just say lies after a 2days experience in the forum you can't judge anyone
Still, if you wanna straw man my point do it. Just don't cry when people will do the same to you
Dead by daylight is one of the few online games i enjoy even if i am not playing it with friends, something about the concept attracts me so much, i think the devs have done a pretty good job so far and they deserve praise, to an extent, even though the game is not exactly perfect
why so angry?
He was just sharing his opinion about all the ######### the devs are getting for the new update, nothing to be mad about, you are treating him like a complete idiot and underestimating him for being new to the forum.
checking my profile just to comment on one of my posts? really?
Then he disappears after assuming and being corrected.
Edit: I'm a Girly btw 💜 :chuffed: but thank you!
Is three of us the same person?
I have major depression too, whenever I feel bad, I play dbd and become much happier. It helped me so much. I try to be not so hard on the devs but still do it sometimes and actually I am sad about it.
Seeing these kind of threads makes me happy.
Have fun here
But this is so surprising, I never thought anyone played this to ease their depression. I honestly thought I was weird for playing a survival horror game for comfort but I guess not. Its so cool to see there are others that do it too. It warms my heart :chuffed:
And, don't feel so bad. People get frustrated sometimes and have to express it, but I feel like BHVR deserves as much patience as they have for the community and thats ALOT. Its just heart breaking to see the bashing EVERY SINGLE TIME a new chapter comes out. Nobody ever gives them time to fix things or make changes.
Close the door when you get out please!
Enjoy this circle jerk
You know, we, real human beings who have lives and jobs (some of us with jobs and lives much more difficult than that most if the dev team) paid for a product, and as a technically unfinished product that thrives on a business model of continued expansion, we as ths consumer have not only the right to complain, but a duty to voice our opinions on the product we spent labor earned income on as well as discuss our opinions about it with others so as to inform both the developers of what we want, as well as other customers of what to realistically expect if they so choose to also purchase this product.
You sitting there telling people to stop complaining, to stop voicing our displeasures with the game, does absolutely nothing. It doesn't affect change, it doesn't help anyone see the light or error in their ways. It provides absolutely no purpose other than to try and silence people who have legitimate issues with the game. All you're saying is basically "come on guys, it's not that bad, we shouldn't be bothered, just thankful that these devs let us play in their wonderful playland, we should be so lucky to have whatever they give us".
That's effet.
That's empty plattitude.
That's sucka #########.
People want to see the game improved. It will never be perfect, of course, but it's well within our rights to complain and discuss to try and find ways to improve the product we're planning to invest both hard earned cash and easily wasted time into.
Hm.. thats a new one
They think if you bash on them isn't to make them improve or/and love for the game but just to complain
Be careful posting here
But you are just complaining, if you were actually trying to give feedback you would not answer to everyone who disagrees with you an unexperienced player who "circlejerks"
was your day really that bad?
Read what I said the first time in this thread instead and please stop doing this, it's very annoying. Straw man people is one of the lowest thing you can do in a conversation but it seems you can't discuss without doing it
Weren't you on your way out?
Depends on what you refer to as bashing. If you are refering to the way in which posters respond to eachother on thread, using ad-hominem attacks and logical fallacies to try and sink each other without addressing the content of eachothers argument, then I say yea, pointless bashing. But if you are refering to people addreasing the dev team making poor design choices, no, you cannot just blanket all lobbied criticism into "bashing", that's just ignorant.
And again, when you pay for a product or service, it is within your right to criticize it, period. It's not up to your mom, your dad, the nosy neighbor across the street, or the chef that just made your plate to decide that the meal he just prepared for you is "fine as is" that's your meal that you paid for, and the kind of laissez-faire attitude towards it that you appear to be portraying just leads to a complacent mindset. No one is going to agree with being told to just accept it, and anyone who tells you that doesn't have your best intrest in mind, so why would you ever listen to that person?
@}> @Malakir said:
I am sorry if i am commiting a logical fallacy, but i dont see a reason to get so mad about someone sharing their opinion, even if it is a ######### one.
If you think I'm mad you can't be more wrong lmao
I know they need time to fix it, I won't ask the people to stop complaining about Legion though, it might send a wrong message to the dev that people think Legion is fine now because the complain is disappearing. However, it would be nice if the complain can be consolidated into 1 or 2 thread, it is tiresome and annoying to have so many thread talking about the same thing.
Well...it's a business. If McDonald's made you a burger that was great, except they put mustard on it (and you hate mustard), I bet you would complain too.
This game is AWESOME. It just is...I love it.
But as someone else mentioned: they borked the sound in this patch.
That is my mustard. It makes me super unhappy and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
So I will complain. And not spend money until they fix it.
I agree with you. I love this game and I hope BHVR understand that most of this negativity comes from people who are fans. Unfortunately, people tend to not come online to say "Hey, good job".
At the same time I don't think BHVR takes enough time to consider some of the changes they make to the game. Decisive strike, legion, insta flashlights etc they just throw things out there and it becomes a nightmare to balance later.
"If you don't like play killer play something else. Play survivors for a change or Civilization, is a good game" -Dev
If even the devs are toxic asf to their community who actually keep the game alive, they kinda deserves to be called out sometimes. I do it out of love because I wanna see this game crush every other game and improve
Still, it's obvious people will bash on them when they ######### up and prise them when they do good stuff. Already happen and will keep happening
Some of them definitely only play casually. This is obvious from their streams.
But the designers who are responsible for the balance? Has anyone seem them play? Surely they must be better. But again seeing old videos of the game there's some really bizarre things that make it into the game. I know if I bought this in 2016 or 2017 I wouldn't have kept playing it. Not with pallet vacuums and pre-exhaustion nerf ffs
Now I agree when it comes to poster on poster viloence? Oh, awful thing, I think all posters should be friends and forever be civil and on the p's and q's. A place where forum mates can be friends, sounds awesome. But again, you are blurring the distinction between players bashing each other (which does a occur much too often) and people criticizing this game. You shouldn't do that, you should stop doing that in fact.
The fact you feel you need to whiteknoght and grandstand for the devs is just silly. They are adults with full paying jobs and 401k's, they don't need you to defend them from the internet. Their positive feedback comes in the checks they continue to recieve from this game everytime someone buys the game or it's dlc. They also get PLENTY of positive feedback, which ironically you probably ignore or don't see much of because the thing about human nature is when things are going good, it's mostly silence, but when things are bad, things get a lot louder and more visible.