Amusement Park Map Please
I don't know about anyone else but can we please have an amusement park map. Would be awesome.๐
I don't know about anyone else but can we please have an amusement park map. Would be awesome.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That does sound fun. ๐ That would be a better home base map for Clown in fact.
I know right! Think of the possibilities.
I didn't know that we needed this tell I read it but yes how is this not a thing yet.
Exactly. They could make the carousel horses look demonic and other great things. I'd be happy to be hooked in an amusement park lol.
And bring back Maurice.
It would fit the ascetic of the game so well. We got a mini carnival and it fits in so well we definitely need a full blown map.
Amusement mile in dcuo comes to mind it would fit so well.
Lakeside amusement park PLEASE
Who is Maurice? Must have been before I started playing because I have never heard of him.
This is the biggest reason why we need a new amusement park map!
He was a horsie. One of the most wholesome characters in entire game.