SWF eating too well in the event.
I have to play the strongest things i have, just because SWF have some kind of stakes here and they won't play around anymore. These people know where to loop and what to do. I'm playing a losing game trying to play killers i want.
Comments
Playing in a premade doesn't suddenly make you a god looper. They'd be running you almost as well in solo. SWF makes no difference to that regard.
But communication does everything else.
I've actually experienced the opposite, teams completely giving up
If you're being ran for 3 minutes straight that's not SWF doing it. They're not to blame for everything
Yes, of course, good loopers would also run the killer well in solo queue, but the difference in premades is that 4 good players team up. In solo queue, a good looper is still less of a problem if the rest of the random team isn't that good. But if there are already 4 very good players in a premade , all on the same skill level, then you simply can't compare it.
And I'm not a killer main, I play way more of survivor, just annoyed by swf too because I have the feeling that the devs don't help us solos because otherwise swf will benefit from it too.
Bruh. How is it my fauilt that they know where to run and if i drop the chase they just heal up?
Skill issue
Game knowledge/Windows Plus Medkits will have the exact same impact.
Its a known fact if you quit a SWF and switch to Solo your looping and mindgaming skills plummet.
I think it's the 'event effect', where longtime players come back with a decayed MMR. I've seen a pretty massive uptick in opponent quality this afternoon - some very experienced groups.
Not gonna lie I feel like every match is a sweatfest and camping has never been so attracting.
That's not a unique issue to DbD. Players looking to optimize a game often seek out like-minded players because they're likely to get frustrated by teammates that don't fit their playstyle. People mistake correlation for causation when it comes to SWF in DbD.
MMR decay isn't in the game yet as far as we know.
I'm 99% sure it is. Can't prove it, but I'll return after a 2 month break, or fire up a killer (Onryo today) who I haven't played in months and I'll be facing much easier opponents.