Are thr skeleton shirts only for a select few of survivors or for every survivor?
I'm not sure but I want the shirts for my mains only but I wasn't sure if everyone could have them
I'm not sure but I want the shirts for my mains only but I wasn't sure if everyone could have them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The shirts are for these Survivors:
(Here for more information: https://deadbydaylight.com/news/haunted-by-daylight-in-game-event )
Why would you make it only for a few survivors and not everyone? I don't main anyone of them
Well they cant sell them to you that way, duh. Free cosmetics mean less monry for BHVR
one thing with this - it's 30 void energy that's required not 45! Sorry for the confusion.
That's annoying.
Now I'm not as excited because my main doesn't have any rewards for it. Like seriously what's the point of taking part in the event if you get rewards and cosmetics that your main can't wear?
But but they arent being sold... theyre free.
The same thing was true for the Anniversary Event this year (special event masks for only some of the killers/survivors). BUT a big plus is that the masks were actually unique for each character (vs. the generic halos from previous anniversary events). It's probably a balance between generic cosmetic for all vs. unique cosmetics for a smaller number of characters.
Personally, I'd always push for unique cosmetics, but of course that will mean some people are left out (if they aren't willing to play other characters).
Nea doesnt have one soo...another fail ,,event,, for me
didn't mean to moan like that my bad