I do suggest making your topic a bit more constructive - exactly what is it that you don't like about nurse etc. Rather than just saying "delete nurse"
I do suggest making your topic a bit more constructive - exactly what is it that you don't like about nurse etc. Rather than just saying "delete nurse"
Lol, implying some of the other threads that are blanket hyperbole are somehow more productive than this one.
I do suggest making your topic a bit more constructive - exactly what is it that you don't like about nurse etc. Rather than just saying "delete nurse"
It’s really not a secret that nurse is unfun to play against 🙄
I do suggest making your topic a bit more constructive - exactly what is it that you don't like about nurse etc. Rather than just saying "delete nurse"
What people don't like about nurse has been expressed again and again and plenty of easy and immediate solutions were given already
But hey, you made it pretty clear this ptb would not contain any adjustment or content whatsoever, right?
Seeing as this is not constructive in the slightest and it's just attempting to argue with each other and mildly insult - I'm closing this right here. IF you wish to have a productive discussion on the Nurse, I am sure you can start a new topic - one that's constructive this time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No :(
But rework her to be actually difficult again, yes
What are you hoping to archive with that? You dont give a reason or any other kind of useful information.
Yeah that could work too :(
No, more Nurses please! She is one of my fav killers to play against but I don't see many of them and even less that are actually really good
Remove the comma in the first sentence and I agree.
I do suggest making your topic a bit more constructive - exactly what is it that you don't like about nurse etc. Rather than just saying "delete nurse"
Lol, implying some of the other threads that are blanket hyperbole are somehow more productive than this one.
It’s really not a secret that nurse is unfun to play against 🙄
What people don't like about nurse has been expressed again and again and plenty of easy and immediate solutions were given already
But hey, you made it pretty clear this ptb would not contain any adjustment or content whatsoever, right?
Speak for yourself. My friends and I enjoy the challenge.
Wow. Was there a sale on salt at the grocery store?
Anti-Nurse salt is always in the clearance end cap.
Capping for nurse, classic bait.
Seeing as this is not constructive in the slightest and it's just attempting to argue with each other and mildly insult - I'm closing this right here. IF you wish to have a productive discussion on the Nurse, I am sure you can start a new topic - one that's constructive this time.