Black Bubble needs to go
Blocks vision especially without auras. It's important when and where a Survivor gets hooked but this is the wrong way to do it. I recommend a red bolt or beam that goes into the sky
Blocks vision especially without auras. It's important when and where a Survivor gets hooked but this is the wrong way to do it. I recommend a red bolt or beam that goes into the sky
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same for gens
This needs to be fixed ASAP
Wasn't this fixed just this update? Or is this still a thing and worse somehow?
Not It was not fixed. Even I found info that it was fixed, but it was not...
Not completely but yeah
I was under the impression this was intentional.
The large black blob (and sound effect) gives the killer time to move away from the hook and toward survivors (reward for doing objectives). Much like how completing a gen gives the survivors a partial vision block as they move away.
Nothing worse than working on a gen in direct LOS of the hook, then seeing a hatchet come flying at you out of a black hole, seconds after your teammate was hooked.
Yeah, or the nurse is almost at your position since you cant see which position she blinking.
You're correct, it is intentional and imo not a huge deal. But I think if most people seem to dislike a feature, it should probably change.
I thought it was another knock off movie by Marvell or DC for a second there :D
BLACK BUBBLE vs RED BEAM
It blocks auras. Shouldn’t.
That's what I always thought, but, if I'm remembering correctly, devs have stated otherwise.
Yeah I’ve never liked the black bubble, I wouldn’t mind seeing it go.
Yeah, the bubble is horrible. And if you are using an aura reading perk, the aura should be visible through the bubble. Kindred is used to see which a killer goes, not just to know where other teammates are when somebody is hooked.
It is an acknowledged bug. So we will get an update sometime.
Look in bug section. Needs a bit long to fix though :-(