Should the Devs Add Double Bloodpoints For the 2022 Halloween Event?
Yes. After the Pandemic, Wesker War in Ukraine and the Raising Prices and Gas Prices I think it would be nice. Make it an event to remember this is the only 2022 we are getting. Let's make it count and be fun
Comments
I mean, I didn't think we'd bring real life reasons into this...we could just say it's Halloween event so we should get double BP
We just had a community choice event where they gave out BP and shards so I don't really think it's necessary.
But it effects everyone is my point and video have millions of real life people playing or watching them. Just my 2 cents
50 thousand bloodpoints for each log in day and a 400 thousand bloodpoints code. Double bloodpoints gets way more in a day and it benefits everyone. It also increases the playbase and brings more people back if they quit for a while. It also benefits ALL players so I think it would make the Halloween of 2022 cool and memorable when we look back on it.
They’re about to add in bonus points for kicking pumpkins and doing gens/hooks. It’s going to be similar to a double bloodpoint event and for likely a couple of weeks. I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t. It would be very generous to stack these.
Obviously
Yes... It's Halloween so yea they should... on top of what's going on IRL
Well, sure, that's all true, but if we're going by that logic I'd rather have double shards. There are already going to be event offerings for BP.
What code?
BILIBILI300K it's expired now