Do you tilting forward your upper body when you lunging m1?

I found that really hilarious, coz usually I don't do any "body movement" when I'm playing, but with Dbd I noticed, that I subconsciously do that when I'm trying to make a really long lunge.

There is no way, I'm the only one doing so. xD

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Grigerbest said:

    I found that really hilarious, coz usually I don't do any "body movement" when I'm playing, but with Dbd I noticed, that I subconsciously do that when I'm trying to make a really long lunge.

    There is no way, I'm the only one doing so. xD

    Sometimes but not always. Im really bad for leaning when im driving in a game though.

  • Yes, but only as nurse for some reason.

  • you ever snipe on a game and jump when you shoot?

  • @boogerboy123 said:

    you ever snipe on a game and jump when you shoot?

    Yes, yes I did. I even played a games with similar "lunge attacks", but I never noticed any "body movement" from my part.

    It's only happening in this game for some unknown reason. xD

  • Max range blight flicks have me inches from my monitor

  • Yes, but only when playing Nurse.

  • I didn't realize it either. Whether I'm playing Killer or Survivor, I'm almost always playing for fun and the result of the match doesn't matter too much and I guess never moved much. However, my other half pointed out when I was trying for Michael Myers' adept achievement (and just missed getting), I was moving around/leaning forward quite a bit with the melee attacks lol

  • Definitely caught myself doing this as well.

  • Yes, I am. That's a little embarrassing.

    But when I see other people swaying from side to side in Mario Kart... It's cute.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    I found that really hilarious, coz usually I don't do any "body movement" when I'm playing, but with Dbd I noticed, that I subconsciously do that when I'm trying to make a really long lunge.

    There is no way, I'm the only one doing so. xD

    I had no "body movement" when I was playing on PC but on xbox with controller it happens. :)

  • I totally do. I also end up leaning left or right when I'm taking a tight corner or I want to see around an object.