why survivors can use their busted Serum whenever they want?
meanwhile the killer serums they can only use for it like 2 weeks in the year, i mean they're the greatest addons in the world for killers. but its so weird that survivor get to keep using however many they want for whatever time they want.
Comments
You mean insta heals?
I wouldn't say the serum is busted and I honestly rarely see anyone use it outside the event last year because they're far better uses for a medkit.
He means the medkit add-on that gives you I believe speed and bigger FOV for a few seconds.
They're referring to a Halloween specific event item that was for medkits and Killer add-ons.
They were extremely special in that they allowed Survivors and Killers besides Blight to channel their inner Blight. Survivors could gain huge temporary speed boosts while Killers could replace their entire powers with single use Blight dashes.
Game must be in a very good state when people complain about this. Have not seen those Add-Ons in months (basically since last Halloween).
Can't say I've seen it more than 5 times in my entire DbD career. It's just a temporary speed boost that eats the medkit on use. Seems very meh.
Yeah, I wish the killer serum was also playable outside of the Halloween event...
PS: Regarding the serum, I remember that in 2020 there was a time when it was playable until 4.4.0, some time after the Halloween event, but it was not mentioned in the patch notes; in 2021, it became unplayable right after the Halloween event. Is this the consistency of DbD?
The effect isn't even they good for survivors in my opinion. You go slightly faster and you lose your entire medkit from it
The serum isn't even that good to begin with. You lose your entire medkit for a 2% speed boost and a slightly bigger FOV. Not worth it.
That's the issue. Like you can't even use it in custom. Why NOT?
I’d much rather a survivor bring the serum than bring a styptic or a syringe.
I ran them from time to time on my Console account. They are really fun but very unbalanced since you can pretty much get an insta-heal off every time because of the movement speed.
I still do not see the reason why people cannot use the killer serum addons past Halloween, but I guess it could be busted on Blight? No idea.