Hug-tech and Alchemist Ring
BHVR, do you have ANY plans on nerfing these 2 things. If you haven't, try facing a good blight using these, I assure you, it is no fun not being able to do anyhing about it.
BHVR, do you have ANY plans on nerfing these 2 things. If you haven't, try facing a good blight using these, I assure you, it is no fun not being able to do anyhing about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well actually yes. Atleast when it comes to hugtech they said it is an unwanted exploit and they are looking into it. I think it just needs a lot of time to fix without breaking everything else when it comes to his collision
Thanks for letting me know!
How long ago did they say that?
This might just be me, but I have no issue with Hug-Teching, I personally just find Blight's addons to be problematic, basekit he is fine to me.
It wasn't that long ago. I think Mandy said it under one post about hugtech before that they said nothing and we only had that one ex dev that designed blight that said he did it that way intentionally but nothing official.
And since we all know dbd has some weird spaghetti code it's no wonder it takes time to fix that otherwise his while collision could break or idk clows bottles stop working suddenly that code is really strange
Well ngl not very reassuring. But also that's no excuse for not nerfing his addons. I like blight a lot he's in my top 3 killers but 3 or 4 of his addons are insanely oppressive. I get the techs will take awhile to fix(if they ever do that is) but his addons should've been nerfed ages ago.
True true. But that's another department again and God knows what they have piled up on there table with stuff like onryo and twins and Myers that all need balance to a certain level