What is the most TOXIC player, in your opinion?
This poll is about what player personally gets on your nerves the most.
This poll is about what player personally gets on your nerves the most.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if I'm unlucky enough with RNG and my teammates to give me only deadzones to work with.
If the question was "which type of toxic player personally hurts your own games the most" it would be rage quitters. But since the question is "what is the most toxic type of player" in general it has to be cheaters. They're definitely the worst.
no hook whackers?
I hate these type of teammates so much and I get them quite frequently.
i don't consider camping and tunneling toxic, since it's a (flawed and boring) game mechanic, i consider toxic things that won't give you any advantage in the game but are done only to mock the other side, for example tbags after stuns, click click and hitting on the hook people more than once or nodding while seeing bleeding someone to death (unless they'll go to the edge of the map where hooks aren't present, just to avoid to being hooked despite they already lost the match)
Hackers and stream snipers are the only toxic ones
Since i can't choose multiple, the clicky shits get bled out
Most of what you listed isnt toxic.
like excluding hackers, people who bleed people out on the ground as a "dominance" thing. It's embarrassing and a waste of 4 minutes for everyone
Where on earth is the true answer, people that act like vile goblins in post game chat/private messages sending people slurs, threats and serious harassment?
Yes, they're worse than cheaters in my opinion (and even cheaters do not in any way deserve this kinda treatment, and that's saying something). But as that option isn't there, I'm picking cheaters.
Wasn’t listed but players who harass and bully someone in chat/messages.
Hackers, obviously, but if I'm playing killer, and I'm trying to let everyone live, and you blind me, you're dead