The Legion Buff and Nerf Threads Are Freaking Me Out

I am terrified that the Mercy effect will occur where a buff is introduced, and its received so poorly that they are nerfed to the ground and abilities completely reworked in a way that isn’t that fun to play. 

I love the way legion plays. I really do. His power is very fun for me and I am hesitant about nerfs or buffs because I don’t want his abilities to change mechanic wise. I love the mobility and the concept. 

I am rank 3 with him currently and I don’t see the need for a buff, but I’m not saying my opinion can’t change. I paid for this, I was so excited for this killer and really enjoy him the way he is, please don’t change him too much if you do buff him. Do be careful not to break. 


Comments

  • I am terrified that the Mercy effect will occur where a buff is introduced, and its received so poorly that they are nerfed to the ground and abilities completely reworked in a way that isn’t that fun to play. 

    Oh I wouldn’t worry about that. 

    Behavior is very slow about reworking content

    So while Legion may see some changes in the future, I highly doubt Behavior would go dedicate resources to reworking them.
  • Yeah, the only killer that has ever received the Mercy treatment is Freddy. After they nerfed my favorite killer I've gone out of my way to make sure every other killer doesn't get nerfed on realease. This killer obviously won't get reworked since he's pretty decent he just needs a few tweaks to Deep Wounds to make him much better as it's what weakens hin the most 
  • once people learn how pathetically abusable he is, you will be begging for buffs

  • The only thing that's making this killer bad is Deep Wound. Right now he's got no threat, no pressure and is completely underwhelming. Once the developers find a way to actually make Deep Wound more useful then tedious on Legion, he'll be fine.

  • He feels useless in certain scenarios - i.e that race towards the exit gate. Just like Freddy did.

    Having said that, he really does slow the game down.

    Its weird...I feel hes weak but the gens take forever lol

    I can use a stronger killer and without ruin its ping, ping, ping everytime you turn your back.
  • They won't buff him because with Frank's Mix Tape he can actually down survivors. They balance killers to be reliant on add-ons. And he's extremely reliant on his add-ons. So even if he's trash at base, they won't change him.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    He feels useless in certain scenarios - i.e that race towards the exit gate. Just like Freddy did.

    Having said that, he really does slow the game down.

    Its weird...I feel hes weak but the gens take forever lol

    I can use a stronger killer and without ruin its ping, ping, ping everytime you turn your back.

    He has absolutely NOTHING to slow the game down, competent survivors will genrush the ######### out of you because they don't need to heal vs him. It's the opposite.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    He feels useless in certain scenarios - i.e that race towards the exit gate. Just like Freddy did.

    Having said that, he really does slow the game down.

    Its weird...I feel hes weak but the gens take forever lol

    I can use a stronger killer and without ruin its ping, ping, ping everytime you turn your back.

    He has absolutely NOTHING to slow the game down, competent survivors will genrush the ######### out of you because they don't need to heal vs him. It's the opposite.

    And yet....gens are going slower in all of my games.
  • Maximus7 said:

    They won't buff him because with Frank's Mix Tape he can actually down survivors. They balance killers to be reliant on add-ons. And he's extremely reliant on his add-ons. So even if he's trash at base, they won't change him.

    Really? Cause I’ve done well with brown add ons, even NO add ons.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    He feels useless in certain scenarios - i.e that race towards the exit gate. Just like Freddy did.

    Having said that, he really does slow the game down.
    
    Its weird...I feel hes weak but the gens take forever lol
    

    I can use a stronger killer and without ruin its ping, ping, ping everytime you turn your back.

    He has absolutely NOTHING to slow the game down, competent survivors will genrush the ######### out of you because they don't need to heal vs him. It's the opposite.

    And yet....gens are going slower in all of my games.

    Because ppl are not used to him, once they're used to him they'll immediately mend up once you leave them and go back to the gen.

    Also it's heavily dependant on what survivors you face, what map you play etc.

    There's nothing in his kit to slow down gens.

  • He has lots of potential to be great, the Mend just needs to naturally take longer so we don't have to rely on the knife addons to make it threatening. This would force Survivors to stay frozen in place and Mend giving you chances to chase someone or find someone who is STILL Mending.

    He has slow speed to force him to use his power but if he can adequately force people to stop and Mend and then it's powerful enough for him to chase normally. Or make the timer go down faster or have an alternate, Deep Wounds Strike and a Normal strike.

  • @Nokillerinozone said:
    He needs nerfs.

    This is why we need the LOL react back

  • @The_Crusader said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    He feels useless in certain scenarios - i.e that race towards the exit gate. Just like Freddy did.

    Having said that, he really does slow the game down.
    
    Its weird...I feel hes weak but the gens take forever lol
    

    I can use a stronger killer and without ruin its ping, ping, ping everytime you turn your back.

    He has absolutely NOTHING to slow the game down, competent survivors will genrush the ######### out of you because they don't need to heal vs him. It's the opposite.

    And yet....gens are going slower in all of my games.

    Because ppl are not used to him, once they're used to him they'll immediately mend up once you leave them and go back to the gen.

    Also it's heavily dependant on what survivors you face, what map you play etc.

    There's nothing in his kit to slow down gens.

    They said the same thing about the spirit, now look at her. Players are use to her and still have a hard time playing against her. 

    The legion will get there 🤪