Tome Conspiracy?

Not sure if anyone has experienced this, or if it is just my luck for over a year.


Whenever I equip a specific challenge, if it's something to do with healing, stunning or whatever - I get killers that kinda directly counter that challenge.


Yesterday night, I equipped a stunning challenge and got Nurse, Spirit, Huntress and then Nurse before giving up. Today, I equipped a healing challenge and get a Legion. Idk if im being trolled by the game but.. Lol and I mean this is happening the moment I equip that challenge, not after a few games or whatever.

Comments

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    Not sure if anyone has experienced this, or if it is just my luck for over a year.

    Whenever I equip a specific challenge, if it's something to do with healing, stunning or whatever - I get killers that kinda directly counter that challenge.

    Yesterday night, I equipped a stunning challenge and got Nurse, Spirit, Huntress and then Nurse before giving up. Today, I equipped a healing challenge and get a Legion. Idk if im being trolled by the game but.. Lol and I mean this is happening the moment I equip that challenge, not after a few games or whatever.

    I feel that way a lot, but I think it's just a bias of perception.

    Like you, it seems like whenever I have a stun/blind challenge (I tend to try to do both at pallets), I'll have nothing but Huntresses, Nemeses, or Nurses. It almost feels like malicious matchmaking, but then I think that these are killers I often face under "normal" circumstances.

  • Nah, that's just the curse.

    Happens to all of us.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349100/tome-conspiracy

    I feel that way a lot, but I think it's just a bias of perception.

    Like you, it seems like whenever I have a stun/blind challenge (I tend to try to do both at pallets), I'll have nothing but Huntresses, Nemeses, or Nurses. It almost feels like malicious matchmaking, but then I think that these are killers I often face under "normal" circumstances.

    I'd generally like to agree, but that's actually not the case for me.


    I hadn't gone against a spirit or huntress in a good few weeks. First time I equip that challenge and it was just non-stop that day lol..

  • Needing to stun the killer will increase the amount of Trickster & Huntress you see by 20%

    Needing hook saves will make your team so good that the team escapes with the killer only getting 2 hooks all game

    Needing to escape will make your teammates suddenly really bad.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    Needing to stun the killer will increase the amount of Trickster & Huntress you see by 20%

    Needing hook saves will make your team so good that the team escapes with the killer only getting 2 hooks all game

    Needing to escape will make your teammates suddenly really bad.

    correction: needing hook saves or escapes will increase your odds of face camping bubbas by 75%