Dwight outfit code
I see that SteelSeries got a Dwight Outfit code but I can't redeem it. They have this offer for other games and I can redeem codes for them, but for some reason I can't get any Dead by Daylight codes. Does anyone know anything about it?
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
I also can't redeem this one. It's only happening for Dead by Daylight codes.
Have you tried redeeming the code in the in-game store? If not: do it.
Thank you for reporting the issue, we forwarded the information to the team.
If I can't get the code from the app, how can I type it in the store? The problem is that I get an error while trying to get a code from the app.
Great, thank you so much <3
What kinda codes are these, can anybody get them?
This might help you:
https://twitter.com/SteelSeries/status/1575243998578544667In that screenshot it says redeem in in-game store so I would think anyone could use them. I guess you just need to download something and grab code from that "before they run out"
https://steelseries.com/game-on
Update: Guess we got scammed :(
Thanks 💙
Oh well…
Usually the codes on Steel Series are limited amount so could've been others claimed codes before you. Previously they did a BP code that only first 100k players could claim. Good news is if you want that Dwight outfit you can get it in the store for shards.
Ok thank you. At least it doesn't cost too much!
It's a bit scammy that the website presents like this:
And that To qualify link just gets you downloading the RAID bullshit, when the real link to not get the codes is down lower.
Yeah this turned me away as i didnt know what it was asking of me so i said I dont care that much. Im not signing up for some bs just for a free skin.