Since No Mither is getting a nerfed, how would you change / rework it?
Title + here is my idea.
Title + here is my idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was supposed to be the ‚hard mode‘ perk - never made sense for it to have the ability of unlimited Unbreakable to begin with.
Though I agree, we don’t need a hard mode perk and No Mither should get reworked - but your ideas are too much just for one perk especially as you have to consider it’s easy to combo it with Dead Hard and other second chances which kinda turn the formerly hard mode perk into THE easy mode perk.
That is busted.
Not aura reading
Speed vault that you can also compare with resilience and be faster than before
It's kinda op
Unless it would be a restriction for vault speed and only apply that 10% and nothing else
And I think that movement speed is not such a big buff so it's good
So remove the synergy is has with pharmacy and resilience? Lame
Unless you mean you start the trial injured in which case im all up for it, but might need an additional downside like you have 1 less total hook state/start with 1 hook state already used
Yeah it would need an additional downside like starting with 1 hook state already used
Everything is fine except for the base movement speed increase.
No Mither isn't getting nerfed.
As for how to buff it, I think your idea just slaps too many benefits on a single perk, so I don't think that's the way to go. Increasing your grunts of pain reduction to 100% would be a nice buff that makes it more useful while maintaining its current use case, and that'd have it pair nicer with other stealth perks, so if it's to get a buff I think that's the way to go.
Scrap basekit unbreakable, now no mither is unique.
My idea to replace the self-pickup would be add in a Tenacity-like ability to recover while moving.