Which Killers do you wish to see more?
Title.
For me it is Oreo, Artist, Cenobite, Dredge, Twins.
Title.
For me it is Oreo, Artist, Cenobite, Dredge, Twins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba (if they don't camp), Dredge, Artist, Wraith, and Billy.
I'd definitely want to see less Twins, you can have the one's I would get.
I'd like to see more Billy's.
More licensed killers.
Non-camping Bubbas.
I love Bubba.
The weak ones
I like going against Clown and Myers.
"Oreo."
I'd like to see Hag more, so I could confirm how weak she really is.
Do I even need to say my answer? It’s obvious at this point.
Trapper
I know it's Twins of course.
I…
Billy. I miss facing Billy with some regularity.
Hag