The game is VERY bright now after the update
I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it really does not look good in my opinion, the lighting does not look good, it just looks like someone adjusted a brightness slider and everything has a white tint to it now
Comments
some like it a lot, and some don't. i'm in the latter camp. it's horrible in macmillan maps. the cornfield maps are so yellowish now... iewww. it's like they oversaturated the colors and white balance. and it's ruining the atmosphere to me. but yeah we have to adjust cause they will leave this like it is.
how about instead of emboldening very in your title, just type extremely instead?
It's new HDR I think, all colors get buffed as hell and it's disgusting.
I'm trying to turn it off but it doesn't work.
New DLC is "Brightness Among Us!".. not Darkness.
Looks like Nvidia Freestyle.
And this is why you need to remove the beer goggles before working.
It does it by itself bud
Btw u can dim ur monitor light if u want it dark again lol
Are you implying that the use of Nvidia Freestyle is not allowed? That would be really cute.
After the update, low settings really hurts my eyes. I changed it to the medium, it is better now.
I like the new look. The only real problem I have run into so far is when playing Freddy on the Yamokoa Estate, when inside the residence it is way too bright. I haven't played Freddy on all the maps since the update so I don't know if there are other areas that are like that yet.
And yet, Purple flashlight-P3-Bloody-Kekdettes are friggin' invisible.