All is lost
I think DBD is done for, and that every single player will now quit preemptively before the mori update, and not come back.
It's over. This is a tragedy.
I think DBD is done for, and that every single player will now quit preemptively before the mori update, and not come back.
It's over. This is a tragedy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes
I think your survive rate is 0%, thats why you are asking for an 75% for everyone. Thats really sad
I take unbreakable, i dont want to be slugged in every game all the time. The new mori mechanic was announced a while back.
yeah but they didnt say they would go towards inbalance again and inflict a mechanic that hurts both sides, they just said the moris will be gone.