Botox isnβt doing zarina justice
Her face though π
Her face though π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
stunt double moment
Oh my goodness, what have they done to my girl?
But seriously, they need to fix this bug.
Was the killer a nurse? Maybe she specialised in cosmetic surgery? Needs her licence revoked
Zarina is looking straight ahead into her bright future.
It was a trickster π
Is that what I look like when I get my botox?!?!?!
Itβs quite possible! πβοΈ
I'm...I'm....
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
π
So is Holly π
Kids, this is why you don't put lemon in your face
I think hitting with trickster bat to zarina it would make her a favour.
Ya not gonna lie, zarina isnβt the sweetest female in the game π¬
It's giving old Nea. Like OLD Nea
Match was that rough it shaped her face.
Right? Haha painful to look at