Good job devs xD
This patch is the epidemy of yall doing a pretty good job so far. Here's a round of applause for yall.
This patch is the epidemy of yall doing a pretty good job so far. Here's a round of applause for yall.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cute
Actions speak louder than words. continues to slow clap
If you find that cute. Do you want me to make more than my hands clap? lol
Idk about you but I find this recent patch fluke hilarious. Idk why you're trying to give me some sort of life lesson over a post of my opinion big man ;P
Idk how it's childish. It just seems that you're easily triggered. Btw if you haven't at least noticed the audio issues yet then idk what to tell ya sport.
Glad I can help ya see the light buddy. ^_^
Imagine getting this butthurt
These comments are hilarious and they are taking it so seriously. I just need to sum it all up with one quick video. Oh here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
Any extra salt is appreciated btw.
I am afraid to count the amount of salt, more salt than this community maybe? no thats impossible
Hold my beer. It's about to get real salty lol
holding beer
Then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
I'm assuming with some time off we'll have to wait on some fixes, and I feel some fixes are desperately needed.
The new map makes my game run like an N64 game the framerate is that bad, they've also increased the frequency of that map so yeah....without map offerings killer isn't too good for me right now.
touché my man. touché ;P
Pretty good job indeed
So by scrolling through this post it is apparent that you don't like the new patch. Sure would be nice to understand why.......I guess if that is not the point of this post than you probably should just delete it so that we can read more important ones.
Thanks,
When I saw that this dude has 420 in his name... all credibility went away instantly.
It reeked of tool.... millennial and kiddo.
Moving on.
Cya later and take care friend ^_^
I'm sorry about that. I don't have this issue but more people have been reporting a framerate issue with the new patch. I hope it gets fixed so you can enjoy the game again.