I miss this version of Claudette's short hair

image.png

The safety Spectacles was one of my favorite head pieces to wear and ever since the update, I stopped using that hairstyle because they made it look weird now. As much as I love the new models, some of the old aspects should've stayed in.

Comments

  • Certain head cosmetics after the model reworks definitely look odd especially some ace heads and Jake heads

  • Do you have a picture of the cosmetic from before? I thought they always looked odd (as laboratory safety spectacles kinda do..) but can’t remember the difference here..


    @humanbeing1704 said:

    Certain head cosmetics after the model reworks definitely look odd especially some ace heads and Jake heads

    They still haven’t improved Aces smirk and that one is just so bad..

  • It's odd. I can tell you for certain there's something wrong with it from my vague memories of that cosmetic but for the life of you can't tell you what it is

  • Yeah the face reworks definitely ruined some hair. Quentin’s used to look pretty accurate to the film (Though a bit dated) and now it’s not even curly in the slightest

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It's odd. I can tell you for certain there's something wrong with it from my vague memories of that cosmetic but for the life of you can't tell you what it is

    I don't like the way the new version of the hair sticks out, like a swoop a lot of skater guys would have with their hair. This old version is more pixie style and kinda reminds me of Tracer from Overwatch.

  • @GillyBeannn said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GVL278HLJO25/image.png

    The safety Spectacles was one of my favorite head pieces to wear and ever since the update, I stopped using that hairstyle because they made it look weird now. As much as I love the new models, some of the old aspects should've stayed in.

    What about Feng Min's face now. Chinless.

  • Mmm no. Claudette's rework was an exception. Her default headpieces were most definitely an upgrade too.

  • Oh yes I was very upset when they changed Feng's face. It took me a while to tolerate it especially since different hairstyles made it a bit better, because they made her jaw wide for some reason which made her a bit masculine, and then her lips weren't as plump as before. I would even argue that her default hair is a lot worse now, I just don't like how they emphasize on her bangs. Short bob hair with straight bangs can be cute, but not in the way bhvr made them. I really miss Feng's old model the most since she's one of my mains.