Were you able to successfully claim your Prime reward?
I couldn't.
I couldn't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got mine with no hiccups.
I couldn't first time, claimed again, got different code and it worked.
Oy vey . . . time to reach out to BHVR, I suppose.
(Glad you got it though)
The first time I tried to claim it, I got the plague skin code again, so I had to close the browser, and open the amazon prime page again. It worked the second time.
You're a life saver! I didn't know we could do that. It worked. Thanks ๐
Happy spending! Don't spend it all at once lol.
Thanks, Dad! I won't! haha
I got mine with slight hiccups. At first it would still give me the code for that Plage Maid Outfit, but after refreshing I got the 400k BP code.
If you can't claim it it's usually because the code is still showing as the previous months code. You just gotta log out and sign back in, and if that fails then try open an incognito tab and sign in through there and the new code will show