Need help using the Blight

I have been trying play killer more and I thought the Blight might be a good and fun killer, but I am having a couple issues.

Fisrt, when I face this killer when I am survivors, I get some killers that can do this crazy turns around cornes while running and they easily get you, but when I used is, I just run in what pretty much is a straight line no matter what I try, so I don't know what I'm missing here.

Second, I feel like while running, and I press the atack button, the killer is to slow to actually start atacking.

If any main killers outhere care to give some advice, it would be wildly appreciated.

Comments

  • Rule #1 of playing Blight - you're better off pressing m1 when you're basically touching the survivor because Blight's initial attack lunge is really wide and shrinks the longer the lunge goes on for. It's not explained anywhere but that's how it works

    So think of it like this:

    Instead of trying to use Lethal rush to lunge at the survivor, use Lethal rush to get really close and then tap m1 and you will essentially always hit them if they're that close. The animation looks slow, but if a survivor is close when you tap m1, it comes out instantly and damages them

  • Prolly missing DPI flicking or turning addons.

    Not sure about the second one, I feel like the attacks I do with him are fine.

    Half the battle of learning blight is learning all his exploits. When I learned hug tech it was like night and day what you could do with him after

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    Prolly missing DPI flicking or turning addons.

    Not sure about the second one, I feel like the attacks I do with him are fine.

    Half the battle of learning blight is learning all his exploits. When I learned hug tech it was like night and day what you could do with him after

    "learning all his exploits"... hug tech is only the last bug on him that you can use consistently.

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    Prolly missing DPI flicking or turning addons.

    Not sure about the second one, I feel like the attacks I do with him are fine.

    Half the battle of learning blight is learning all his exploits. When I learned hug tech it was like night and day what you could do with him after

    Those aren't really necessary to play Blight

    I wouldn't give people the false impression they need them when one of the main arguments for not fixing them is "bump logic better"

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Rule #1 of playing Blight - you're better off pressing m1 when you're basically touching the survivor because Blight's initial attack lunge is really wide and shrinks the longer the lunge goes on for. It's not explained anywhere but that's how it works

    So think of it like this:

    Instead of trying to use Lethal rush to lunge at the survivor, use Lethal rush to get really close and then tap m1 and you will essentially always hit them if they're that close. The animation looks slow, but if a survivor is close when you tap m1, it comes out instantly and damages them

    Thanks, I will give this a go and see how I do

  • Go for the Guide from LilithOmen on youtube:

    https://youtu.be/9sp_0PCdSOo

    Best Blight-player I have even seen and faced till now.

    You need space for your mouse, 90 degree-flicks arent hard to learn. The sliding however is something I havent learned myself yet.

    I play with 6.000 DPI on him.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190489#Comment_3190489

    "learning all his exploits"... hug tech is only the last bug on him that you can use consistently.

    Good

  • @Marik1987 said:

    Go for the Guide from LilithOmen on youtube:

    https://youtu.be/9sp_0PCdSOo

    Best Blight-player I have even seen and faced till now.

    You need space for your mouse, 90 degree-flicks arent hard to learn. The sliding however is something I havent learned myself yet.

    I play with 6.000 DPI on him.

    Well, the thing is, I'm on PS5, but still will checl the video, thanks for posting it

  • @sluc16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190574#Comment_3190574

    Well, the thing is, I'm on PS5, but still will checl the video, thanks for posting it

    Uh thats a big problem I think. I dont think Blight is a good killer for playing on console.