Self care has highest usage rate YET botany is not even on top 10?

No wonder kill rate has raised by 8%, BHVR really should do SOMETHING to that stupid perk.

Comments

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192230#Comment_3192230

    Self-care can't really counter hemorrhage, healing speed does.

    so you're saying you don't need self care when you've used up all of your medkit and you're healing progress is still ticking down to 0%? and ######### does healing speed do speed up the time you're about to get #########?

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192232#Comment_3192232

    so you're saying you don't need self care when you've used up all of your medkit and you're healing progress is still ticking down to 0%? and ######### does healing speed do speed up the time you're about to get #########?

    Don’t get interrupted while healing with haemorrhage. Especially not when self-healing with a medkit. Only use a medkit with enough charges to complete a full heal.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192235#Comment_3192235

    Don’t get interrupted while healing with haemorrhage. Especially not when self-healing with a medkit. Only use a medkit with enough charges to complete a full heal.

    So what are you going to do with a half eaten medkit and built to last? waste it? goodluck cause you're taking longer time to heal than just running up to a totem and booning it.

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192202#Comment_3192202

    That's an... impressive insult I guess, lol, I was just saying because you said you don't want to waste a brown medkit if you die, but like... it's a brown medkit, is all I'm saying.

    Like if you invest anytime at all in one character, you'll have like 60+ more to choose from

    I've been playing this game for years. I have thousands of brown medkits. I wasted a ton of them since the recent perk changes. To the point where it felt pointless to equip any item considering I was getting into solo queue games that literally lasted 2-3 minutes once Wesker was released.

    So instead of taking the time to tinker around with my items and add-ons in between every match, I equipped Self Care & Botany so I could immediately queue without second thought after a game. Which I only regretted in about 10% of the games I played.

    Then I quit. I haven't played in nearly 2 weeks. I want to play, but I know that I will get in 1-3 good games or less, out of every 10 games.

    What I mean by a good game is getting teamed up with people who play as a team, regardless of the games outcome.

    I used to play for the unspoken teamwork in solo queue, but the games I was getting in felt like a troll fest or a bunch of inexperienced players hiding or a group of people specifically doing challenges and not objectives. At that point it doesn't really seem to matter if people use self care, honestly. So I did. It was convenient.

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192237#Comment_3192237

    So what are you going to do with a half eaten medkit and built to last? waste it? goodluck cause you're taking longer time to heal than just running up to a totem and boon it.

    Not run Built To Last. Lol. But if you insist, use it to heal another survivor partially faster. Again, when it’s safe to do so uninterrupted.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192239#Comment_3192239

    Not run Built To Last. Lol. But if you insist, use it to heal another survivor partially faster. Again, when it’s safe to do so uninterrupted.

    So now you're running around with a half eaten medkit and still injured while waiting for another survivor to get injured? What are you going to do while sitting with a half-used medkit? ######### Use it with self care already!

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192242#Comment_3192242

    So now you're running around with a half eaten medkit and still injured while waiting for another survivor to get injured? What are you going to do while sitting with a half-used medkit? ######### Use it with self care already!

    No bleepin’ way am I dedicating an item slot, two perks, and sitting in a locker for 12 seconds for a partial medkit refill just so I can self-heal over 45 seconds. ROFL.

    Just run the medkit alone and/or Circle of Healing.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192245#Comment_3192245

    No bleepin’ way am I dedicating an item slot, two perks, and sitting in a locker for 12 seconds for a partial medkit refill just so I can self-heal over 45 seconds. ROFL.

    Just run the medkit alone and/or Circle of Healing.

    So you're saying "occasionally" using a half eaten medkit and self care which takes 29-32 seconds and is safer than looking for totem, is worse than looking for a totem while injured then booning it while injured and self healing for an overall time of 36-70 seconds?

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192248#Comment_3192248

    So you're saying "occasionally" using a half eaten medkit and self care which takes 29-32 seconds and is safer than looking for totem, is worse than looking for a totem while injured then booning it while injured and self healing for an overall time of 36-70 seconds?

    No one said you have to wait until you’re injured to boon. In fact, it’s probably better to do so early on, to guarantee a rando teammate doesn’t cleanse it. A teammate could boon for you too! Providing unlimited self and faster heals for the whole team, as long as the totem is blessed.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192259#Comment_3192259

    No one said you have to wait until you’re injured to boon. In fact, it’s probably better to do so early on, to guarantee a rando teammate doesn’t cleanse it. A teammate could boon for you too! Providing unlimited self and faster heals for the whole team, as long as the totem is blessed.

    yeah and watch the killer snuff it in 1 second, wasting 30+ seconds you could have been doing gens, cause the killer knows where you spawn and has knowledge of totem spawns. yeah keep booning.

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192262#Comment_3192262

    yeah and watch the killer snuff it in 1 second, wasting 30+ seconds you could have been doing gens, cause the killer knows where you spawn and has knowledge of totem spawns. yeah keep booning.

    Or, place it near an already completed generator away from all remaining gens, and watch it possibly never be snuffed at all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 2 ›