As he is now, Whose worse? Freddy or Legion?

ive seen some good games from both sides on YT, but they aren’t too solid overal IMO. Who do you think is worse?

Comments

  • Perkless Freddy or Legion? Legion for me, by far. I really like the concept, but he needs work.

  • Freddy, it’s realy obvious, he is simply more viable, people who say legion haven’t played enough games as/against him.
  • Legion. He can get kills easier then Freddy, but I'm tired of moonwalking the entire game

  • Legion hands down.

    Freddy has mind game potential and perks that actually change things up to help him.

    Freddy is still bad but legion is like another level of bad, it's amazing tbh.

  • RotBb said:
    Freddy, it’s realy obvious, he is simply more viable, people who say legion haven’t played enough games as/against him.
    At least Freddy doesn't have to attack a survivor four times to down them. Freddy is definitely better than the Legion by a mile.
  • @HellDescent said:
    Legion. He can get kills easier then Freddy, but I'm tired of moonwalking the entire game

    Freddy with class photo and a choice addon and perk loadout to help is IMMENSELY better than a legion with a similar setup, even moonwalking.

  • Nickenzie said:
    RotBb said:
    Freddy, it’s realy obvious, he is simply more viable, people who say legion haven’t played enough games as/against him.
    At least Freddy doesn't have to attack a survivor four times to down them. Freddy is definitely better than the Legion by a mile.
    Purple Knife Gang, as the Doc would say it “Git Go-“ no I’m joking, Freddy is perk dependable while Legion is add-on dependent. If you don’t have good add-ons, he isn’t good. I recommend you try Susies Mix tape + stolen sketchbook for a few games then get back to me.
  • @Zavri said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Legion. He can get kills easier then Freddy, but I'm tired of moonwalking the entire game

    Freddy with class photo and a choice addon and perk loadout to help is IMMENSELY better than a legion with a similar setup, even moonwalking.

    I'm not taking addons in consideration. Just plain killer. Since with Legion all you have to do is wound them, break the chase, keep your distance and wait for them to drop or mend. Best killer design in the game! I've never had so much fun...Takes a lot of skill too...

  • RotBb said:
    Nickenzie said:
    RotBb said:
    Freddy, it’s realy obvious, he is simply more viable, people who say legion haven’t played enough games as/against him.
    At least Freddy doesn't have to attack a survivor four times to down them. Freddy is definitely better than the Legion by a mile.
    Purple Knife Gang, as the Doc would say it “Git Go-“ no I’m joking, Freddy is perk dependable while Legion is add-on dependent. If you don’t have good add-ons, he isn’t good. I recommend you try Susies Mix tape + stolen sketchbook for a few games then get back to me.
    @RotBb
    Yeah, sure, a killer is gonna be strong if they use the best add-ons, I'll let you win that argument. I'm talking about how the Legion is a low tier killer without great add-ons and killers shouldn't need add-ons to be somewhat viable.

    I made a thread during the PTB period, read up on the solution to making him better and tell me what you think!
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/32479/the-legion-solution-reasoning-and-justification-final-thread-update#latest
  • @HellDescent said:

    @Zavri said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Legion. He can get kills easier then Freddy, but I'm tired of moonwalking the entire game

    Freddy with class photo and a choice addon and perk loadout to help is IMMENSELY better than a legion with a similar setup, even moonwalking.

    I'm not taking addons in consideration. Just plain killer. Since with Legion all you have to do is wound them, break the chase, keep your distance and wait for them to drop or mend. Best killer design in the game! I've never had so much fun...Takes a lot of skill too...

    0 addons on both sides, legion might as well be AFK vs anything else tbh

  • ive seen some good games from both sides on YT, but they aren’t too solid overal IMO. Who do you think is worse?
    Freddy
  • Gonna say Freddy if neither killer has any addons
    Still gonna say Freddy if they do have addons

  • Nickenzie said:
    RotBb said:
    Freddy, it’s realy obvious, he is simply more viable, people who say legion haven’t played enough games as/against him.
    At least Freddy doesn't have to attack a survivor four times to down them. Freddy is definitely better than the Legion by a mile.
    Legion doesnt have to hit you 4 times either. Can be done from 2-4 hits. 
  • Freddy ain't fun to play against. I have fun playing against Legion however, so...I'd have to say Freddy LMAO.

  • Freddy isn't as weak as so many claim, just needs a different playstyle.
    But I suspect the same is true for Legion. Simply too early to tell. All those sillyputties out there who claimed "ohh I figured Legion out already, he sucks monkey balls" are just impatient.