Bubbles on hook.
Bubbles bad.
Bubbles ugly.
Kindred users sad.
😥
Bubbles bad.
Bubbles ugly.
Kindred users sad.
😥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I had a $ for every time those bubble annoyed me I could buy myself something nice right now.
I wonder if its PC only. Some youtuber don't have a bubble at all or a kindred is not blocked by the bubble (xbox)
It's like this on PS4, too.
This. Many people already reported this in the feedback section of the forum, but it hasn't been acknowledged to my knowledge.
back in 2021 the bubble was not a black hole
I miss that, damn
Frankly, we don't need bubbles.
Of course, one reason is that it makes the aura harder to see.
Another reason is that when under the influence of the Fearmonger, even though the aura of the fellow at the moment of being hooked is not visible, the bubble allows us to locate it.
The bubble is good but it blocks the killers aura for the first couple of seconds. This surely isn’t intentional and hope it’s addressed asap.
Third seal and soloQ exist. Getting rid of the bubble completly could create some serious unhooking problems.
Otherwise I do agree. The bubble is very annoying
The only reason I like the bubble is because it let's me know where the survivor was hooked when killer is running something that causes blindness.
i still cant get over they said they did this on purpose, not a bug...
I died once in borgo because of bubbles, deathslinger hooked my teammate like 40 meters away while I was working on the door, and managed to hide completely behind it until he was in range to shoot me.