IT IS DISGUISTING NONE OF YOU ARE COMMENTING ON THIS IN THE SLIGHTEST
WHY THE ######### AM I STILL BEING DDOSED? MATCH STARTS, DOWN SOMEBODY in 10 SECONDS, INSTANTLY DDOSED PACKET LOSS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID, THE THREADS ARE BEING DODGED, I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THEM, LIKE #########??????
4 MAN SWF BTW
Edit: THIS IS MY 12TH TIME BEING DDOSED, AND NOW I JUST SPILLED COFFEE ALL OVER MY ######### DESK TRYING TO MOVE MY MOUSE (actually real, not that angry tho. Need to go clean it up)

Comments
Happened yesterday as soon as I started to get momentum with my blight
It does exist. The guy in the video I posted talks about it.
LOL, where's Pulsar, that person got to see this. @Pulsar
Yeah, I've known about this for a while.
Doesn't matter too much to me on Xbox, since there are sites that log your IP for the expressed purpose of knocking you off.
But don't worry, for a small monthly fee, you can stop them from weaponizing your IP!
Idk what I would believe more, someone saying dragons exist, or the fact there's an underground dbd crime system at work.
You can write your own bigfoot and UFO stories. I don't think anyone else is going to do that. Make sure your stories are worth reading though. Because this forum has very high standards and you could finally have a big breakthrough moment that will boost your career.
Dragons exist. So does Imagine Dragons. You can listen to their music on Spotify while you apply your AXE body spray and insert the gel of choice into your pre-moistened hairdo. It pairs well with TikTok and child sweatshop labor gym-style shoes/shirts. Just Do It!