where is real monster killer?
Wesker's running animation is disgusting. He runs like an anime girl
I'm not even talking about the trickster and crow woman.I want to play against 4 David King with a monster killer
I don't want with Trickster against Yun Jin, Feng, Nea, Meg. it's a Big Man's game
Comments
Demo was our monster killer before he was removed. I'd love more monster killers tho. Tired of dude with a knife #223445.
Jesse what are you talking about?
You are being sarcastic right? Please tell me you are being sarcastic..
Dredge
You mean like Dredge?
"I want to play against 4 David King with a monster killer"
What does this mean
Op explain.
Demo? Dredge?
Very confused.
Giving me "soft like water" flashbacks
Whiskers is the 2nd worst killer they introduced, only behind Trickster. Dreadfully dull. Can't wait for the next killer (rumoured to be Knight)
Uh...Demo exists
no
I mean... Demo and Dredge is there. Blight and Nemesis could be classified as inhuman at this point.
This is gold.
oh yeah, some nice balls ya got there being able to write this post
do they come in mens?
Ah, yes. The big, manly man's game of Dead by Daylight.
I mean if you were cornered by Wesker or Trickster in real life I think you'd be pretty scared.